Tyler Brownsword

Tyler Brownsword

Postby Keith » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:36 pm

Tyler has left the club. He was highly regarded when he first got a professional contract, but it never happened for him. Good luck, hope he finds a club soon.

Full story:
https://www.morecambefc.com/news/2020/f ... cancelled/
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Re: Tyler Brownsword

Postby Andy D » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:44 pm

good luck to the Lad.

Derek must have L1 ambitions and in progress of building a team fit for purpose, hopefully one more transfer window could do the trick.

in Derek we Trust.
Andy D

Postby Redalert1970 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:20 pm

Walk before run comes to mind

We are a long way off league 1
Redalert1970

Postby Gone_Shrimping » Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:29 pm

Redalert1970 wrote:Walk before run comes to mind

We are a long way off league 1

We have a manager who doesn't call us "Little Morecambe" or moan about flooded training pitches and small budgets. Derek is like Moses leading the Mighty Shrimps to the promised land.

On Brownsword its only a few months since a scout told me that Category 1 academies were trying to sign him so maybe we should watch to see how his career progresses or otherwise.
Gone_Shrimping

Postby mrpotatohead » Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:10 pm

Get real, the post should be filled with things like "thanks" and "good luck" to the lad , not pro Derek or Anti Jim tripe!!!! GOOD LUCK TYLER!!
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby Slanester » Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:38 pm

mrpotatohead wrote:Get real, the post should be filled with things like "thanks" and "good luck" to the lad , not pro Derek or Anti Jim tripe!!!! GOOD LUCK TYLER!!

Absolutely right mrP. Some were using this lad, as a stick to beat our previous manager, not playing him,blah,blah, blah....17 games in, and the lad is being released, they’re still finding an opportunity to do the same, ffs. :roll:

Wishing the lad all the best with his future.
Slanester

Postby Gone_Shrimping » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:30 pm

mrpotatohead wrote:Get real, the post should be filled with things like "thanks" and "good luck" to the lad , not pro Derek or Anti Jim tripe!!!! GOOD LUCK TYLER!!

I was saying how good other academies thought Tyler was so we may hear more about him in the future.

It wasn't an anti Jim post. I was very pro Jim although I think when the change was made it was right for both parties. However I did get a bit tired hearing Jim wheeling out well worn phrases about Kenny having to pick up dog shit before training , smallest budget etc etc

I have only heard Derek talking positively even after some big defeats.
Gone_Shrimping

Postby BerlinWaller » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:37 pm

Was sent out on loan and if he hasn't set the Conf North a light then maybe he was deemed not good enough for League 2.

I think it's time the home grown rule for Subs was scrapped. It can't do a young lads development any good when he is stuck on a bench with no chance of getting a kick. Hedley/Brownsword have done it alot without ever making an impact. Hopefully Tyler can find somewhere to play and develop in the mens game. Hedley seems to be doing ok at Darlington.
BerlinWaller

Postby redrobo » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:47 pm

Wish Tyler all the best.

Wasn't given enough game time for a proper assessment to be made for me BUT DA has to make room for a major rebuilding this close season as I suspect there will be a lot of casualties. Of the new boys only Toums would be the one to get a contract plus if possible both Burnley lads.

The goalkeeper doesn't fill me with confidence as the last 2 games his mistakes as cost us points.

Slew doesn't appear to be up for the challenge and for me can't understand why he gets game time no matter how small it is.
redrobo

Postby mrpotatohead » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:35 pm

For once I actually agree with Neil, we already had as good or better than 3 of them, we are now in a good position with Burnley regarding future loans , so , reinstate Mark and start afreshh in summer.
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Return to General Discussion