Thanks for the memories Kevin

Thanks for the memories Kevin

Postby redrobo » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:35 pm

As and when we can rest easy about retaining our EFL status, I would like to think that we the fans can thank Kevin for his contribution to our club over the seasons by DA giving the legend a final 45 minutes of a league game so that we can show our appreciation for such a tremendous club servant assuming that in the meantime Kevin hasn't signed for Chester or some other club.

DA and Kevin may have had words (who knows the truth :?: ) but Kevin deserves to receive our plaudits one final time rather than for him to disappear without so much as a thank you in person to someone who has given pleasure to so many over the 8( :?: ) seasons that he has worn the shirt with pride.

I hope that DA will allow us to say thanks to Kevin, it's a fitting end to a wonderful career at The Globe.

:D :D :D
redrobo

Re: Thanks for the memories Kevin

Postby Slanester » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:52 pm

redrobo wrote:As and when we can rest easy about retaining our EFL status, I would like to think that we the fans can thank Kevin for his contribution to our club over the seasons by DA giving the legend a final 45 minutes of a league game so that we can show our appreciation for such a tremendous club servant assuming that in the meantime Kevin hasn't signed for Chester or some other club.

DA and Kevin may have had words (who knows the truth :?: ) but Kevin deserves to receive our plaudits one final time rather than for him to disappear without so much as a thank you in person to someone who has given pleasure to so many over the 8( :?: ) seasons that he has worn the shirt with pride.

I hope that DA will allow us to say thanks to Kevin, it's a fitting end to a wonderful career at The Globe.

+1, and probably 1000s more Shrimps fans(?) rr.
Slanester

Postby Gone_Shrimping » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:41 pm

Do we know any more about Kevin

As mentioned it would be great to see him again and thank him for 9 years of service.
Gone_Shrimping

Postby sandgrown » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:28 pm

redrobo wrote:As and when we can rest easy about retaining our EFL status, I would like to think that we the fans can thank Kevin for his contribution to our club over the seasons by DA giving the legend a final 45 minutes of a league game so that we can show our appreciation for such a tremendous club servant assuming that in the meantime Kevin hasn't signed for Chester or some other club.

spot on Neil :D
sandgrown

Postby BerlinWaller » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:07 pm

Maybe the club/Trust could put on a bit of a do on in the First Choice in Kev's honour and raise a bit of money for a charity of his choice.

It would be very sad if he did just slip away without being shown how much we have enjoyed him being a part of our club.
BerlinWaller

Postby Crazeenick » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:40 pm

Yes, agree with all the above. We need to give Kev a proper show of thanks and send-off. Top man.
Crazeenick

Postby Posh » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:52 pm

I agree. I’d also like to see something for Flemmo too.

10 years, no testimonial and a career-ending injury.
VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
Posh

Postby marky No.1 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:54 pm

Posh wrote:I agree. I’d also like to see something for Flemmo too.

Invite Gary Hunter too, they could have a 9yr Party
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby BerlinWaller » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:30 pm

marky No.1 wrote:

He'd just turn up with a load of dogs
BerlinWaller

Postby marky No.1 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:49 pm

BerlinWaller wrote:
marky No.1 wrote:

He'd just turn up with a load of dogs

Lol
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Return to General Discussion