3G Pitches

Re: 3G Pitches

Postby redrobo » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:55 am

I would expect that the only offer that would provide guaranteed access from the road around the Arena is one from Morecambe FC Community (sorry if the actual wording is wrong) as they are able to secure funding from charitable sports bodies unlike any private enterprises that may be interested.

My understanding is that all the 3G pitches need to be replaced before the areas can be used by the community.
redrobo

Postby jbc.shrimp » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:02 pm

redrobo wrote:A statement from our owners would be nice to put a stop to any speculation..... :)

I would agree with this, but I would have thought a direct question would be better. I thought I saw something about an imminent fan's forum coming soon.
jbc.shrimp

Postby redrobo » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:37 pm

jbc.shrimp wrote:
redrobo wrote:A statement from our owners would be nice to put a stop to any speculation..... :)

I would agree with this, but I would have thought a direct question would be better. I thought I saw something about an imminent fan's forum coming soon.

IF a fans forum is scheduled for this month then no doubt questions of the owners future intentions re their tenure will no doubt be asked. However it all depends on whether the owners actually attend that of course assumes that their sat nav works..... ;)
redrobo

Postby Gone_Shrimping » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:28 pm

marky No.1 wrote:
Gone_Shrimping wrote:Is there any further news regarding the 3G Pitches being sold by the administrators ?

pmg.jpg

I wonder who Mr Ball is :?: :?: :?:
Gone_Shrimping

Postby BerlinWaller » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:08 pm

Tony Ball, a local football coach.
BerlinWaller

Previous

Return to General Discussion