Ramblings of an end of season lunatic (Rated M)

Ramblings of an end of season lunatic (Rated M)

Postby Aspers » Sat May 30, 2009 5:18 pm

So that's really it. The football season has finally finished.
3 (well 4 really because it crossed the line)great goals at Wembly 1 crap match 1 brilliant goal at Hampden another crap match. Also man Utd were shocking, there's hot weather in Morecambe and really cold in Sydney.
Chatting to Sean on facebook and we commented on North Korea, Mrs Aspers has been to the Border and looked at North Korea, she said she was scared. I mean all this nuclear testing bollocks, they shouldn't be allowed to get away with it but they will and do you know why lads and lasses.
WE DON'T NEED ANY OIL FROM THEM.
Yes darlings call me cynicle ( ooh you are cynicle) but if they had oil and we needed it we would be doing everything short of sucking them off to keep the peace.
Lets impose sanctions, WHY what would that do, the country's closed anyway, no there's only one thing we can do. Bomb them with love, give them whatever they want, they'll soon get bored and think its not worth it, believe me they feel hard done by at the mo, lets give them love and all.Problem solved.
Afghanistan, same except shoot the Taliban for fun.
I see all those Whales have beached themselves in Sith Avrica, I bet Phil Spectre's not too bothered about the Whales.
I reckon Susan Boyle will win Britains got Talent, great voice but a face like a robbers dog.

A major push from us for promotion next season, although if we got relegated I'd be able to watch Blue Square and Morecambe Live over here.
Mark S went swimming in the bay today, as did most of you probably.
Enjoy your summer.
Love to you and yours.

Aspers
XXX
Aspers

Return to General Discussion