Mobile phones

Mobile phones

Postby matty » Wed May 27, 2009 9:26 am

My contract is up with T-mobile next month - am toying with changing to o2 so I can get an Iphone - anyone got one - are they worth it - is o2 better than it used to be signal wise?
Its all in the hips.
matty

Re: Mobile phones

Postby Duffman » Wed May 27, 2009 9:39 am

matty wrote:My contract is up with T-mobile next month - am toying with changing to o2 so I can get an Iphone - anyone got one - are they worth it - is o2 better than it used to be signal wise?

I've got an iPhone and I can't live without it. For a big mp3 player user having a phone and an iPod in one was perfect for me. However add to that stuff like google maps, email and the thousands of apps its perfect for me. The myFootball app is a must!

Downsides are: The cost. In order to get a decent amount of minutes/texts you're talking £40 inc. bolt ons on top of however much it is to buy it.
The size (8/16gb) might not be big enough for some people but it suits me fine.
Duffman

Re: Mobile phones

Postby Gnasher » Wed May 27, 2009 12:28 pm

Decide what your main use is for the phone then decide what company offer the best deal to give you what you want and finally pick the phone. No point getting an iPhone if you spend all day texting and O2's text rates are the most expensive.
Legally permitted to use "Gnasher" by DC Thomson's lawyers since 1999.
#TooMuchTimeOnMyHands
Gnasher

Return to General Discussion