Playoff Final

Playoff Final

Postby P/T Indie » Sat May 23, 2009 2:52 pm

Gillingham are very unlucky not to be ahead two great saves by the Shrews keeper.

Not sure who I want to win Shrews is better for travelling to but I think if they don't go up they will spend big over the summer. Gillingham however might have money problems if they stay down.
Eintracht Branschweigs answer to Shrimps Voices

http://eintracht-demo.forumieren.com/index.htm

For a great footballing day out
P/T Indie

Re: Playoff Final

Postby Morecambe Jack » Sat May 23, 2009 3:51 pm

Gillingham 1-0 Shrews 90th min
Morecambe Jack

Postby Howe Magic » Sat May 23, 2009 3:58 pm

Best team won - also good result for us as its a 600 mile round trip out of the way
Howe Magic

Postby Burnley Shrimp » Sat May 23, 2009 6:15 pm

Howe Magic wrote:Best team won - also good result for us as its a 600 mile round trip out of the way

I think Carlisle will need camper vans for their away games next season :lol:

It is becoming a North /South divide. North = Div 2. South = Div 1. Carlisle must be praying that Millwall win tommorrow but Scunny must be absolute certainties on my North South divide theory.
Burnley Shrimp

Postby Number 1 » Sat May 23, 2009 6:48 pm

Burnley Shrimp wrote:
Howe Magic wrote:Best team won - also good result for us as its a 600 mile round trip out of the way

[quote]

Are their vans not camp enough? I saw a nice pink van in Carlisle yesterday...
Number 1

Postby Burnley Shrimp » Sat May 23, 2009 6:55 pm

Number 1 wrote:
Burnley Shrimp wrote:

Are their vans not camp enough? I saw a nice pink van in Carlisle yesterday...

Have you had a drink as well? :D
Burnley Shrimp

Postby Andy » Sat May 23, 2009 8:44 pm

"Best team won - also good result for us as its a 600 mile round trip out of the way"

Not for me :x :lol:
Back on the spanners
Andy

Postby nobbyshrimp » Sun May 24, 2009 1:46 pm

P/T Indie wrote:Gillingham are very unlucky not to be ahead two great saves by the Shrews keeper.
Not sure who I want to win Shrews is better for travelling to but I think if they don't go up they will spend big over the summer. Gillingham however might have money problems if they stay down.

Will they now sign him as he is the one person who has got them to the final after his performances in the last few games? Obviously enjoys the presure games!
Luke Daniels currently playing for Shrewsbury Town on loan from West Bromwich Albion.

Daniels, who joined the Baggies in 2004 after being released by Manchester United, has performed well in the reserve squad. His good form saw him make his international debut for England Under-18s in their 2–1 win over Slovenia in April 2006.

Daniels spent seven years at Old Trafford before being offered a trial at West Brom. Luke Steele, another young goalkeeper from Manchester United joined Daniels at West Brom as an exchange for United taking the Baggies' first choice keeper Tomasz Kuszczak on loan.

He joined Scottish Premier League side Motherwell on loan for the rest of the 2007–08 season on 25 January 2008, making his debut against Celtic on 3 May. After returning to West Brom for the summer, he joined Shrewsbury Town on a season loan on 1 August.He shone in Shrewsbury's playoff semi final, second leg against Bury FC at Gigg Lane. His man of the match display ensured Shrewsbury a place in the 2009 League Two Playoff Final at Wembley.

Luke Daniels was the hero for 10-man Shrewsbury as he produced two penalty saves in a 4-3 shootout victory to send his side through to the League Two play-off final at Wembley.
Daniels' good work was not consigned to the shootout though as he made save after save to keep Bury at bay in the proceeding 120 minutes, also saving a Phil Jevons penalty in normal time.
nobbyshrimp

Postby outsider » Sun May 24, 2009 2:06 pm

Another winners medal for GT even tho he never got on today , Will he make a championship player?
All posts posted under "Outsider" are my own personal views.

DILLIGAF

Viva la Revolution

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
outsider

Postby Heysham_Shrimp » Sun May 24, 2009 6:08 pm

outsider wrote:Another winners medal for GT even tho he never got on today , Will he make a championship player?

Jury is out on that but Woolford from York City certainly looks good.
"They will be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight" - Jeff Stelling
Heysham_Shrimp

Return to General Discussion