Keiran Charnock

Keiran Charnock

Postby Heysham_Shrimp » Wed May 13, 2009 4:38 pm

according to Peterborough , Accrington and Morecambe are both after the player who wants to return to the North West.

Sammy said in the Visitor that we are close to signing a right back so it could be Charnock.
"They will be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight" - Jeff Stelling
Heysham_Shrimp

Re: Keiran Charnock

Postby George Dawes » Wed May 13, 2009 4:51 pm

hhhmmmm

i also wouldn't mind Matt Jensen he was on that sky TV program sports am last weekend, he's a free agent, who just needs his confidence back
George Dawes

Postby steve mfc » Wed May 13, 2009 4:54 pm

Heysham_Shrimp wrote:according to Peterborough , Accrington and Morecambe are both after the player who wants to return to the North West.

Sammy said in the Visitor that we are close to signing a right back so it could be Charnock.

I thought he was a central defender, though maybe he can play both positions, the Accy fans seem to rate him and would like him back on loan, looks like who ever wants him will have to pay a fee.
steve mfc

Postby Posh » Wed May 13, 2009 4:59 pm

Heysham_Shrimp wrote:according to Peterborough , Accrington and Morecambe are both after the player who wants to return to the North West.

Damn beat me to it. I was looking at the release list from Peterborough and saw Charnock's name. Given Sammy will have had a few conversations with Barry Fry regarding Rene Howe it wouldn't surprise me at all if we were lining up Charnock.

He's been excellent for Accy all season according to their fans and easy for us to scout. Accy fans don't think they can afford him and Vics fans have hinted at him coming to us.

Plays centre back but though he played at right back for Vics??
VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
Posh

Postby George Dawes » Wed May 13, 2009 5:03 pm

to be honest id rather us bank are money and go for free signings, and just sign big on a 20+ goals as season striker as we have 3 players who can cover Yates with his position in this 352/532 formation

Wainwright
Duffy
H McStay
and even A Parrish
George Dawes

Postby Howe Magic » Wed May 13, 2009 5:38 pm

I think charnock would be a great addition to our squad he certainly improved accys defence over the last year - i think we have tried to sign him before
Howe Magic

Return to General Discussion