SAMMY POLICE!!!

SAMMY POLICE!!!

Postby PUNKISDEAD » Tue May 05, 2009 10:31 pm

The Sammy police chief aka Keith, has closed discussion on Matty Bell, its seems to me that you have to toe the line on this board big time and calling it shrimps voices is a case of mislabeling, it should be called lick sammys arse!!
PUNKISDEAD

Re: SAMMY POLICE!!!

Postby durhamshrimp » Tue May 05, 2009 10:34 pm

Yawn!
durhamshrimp

Postby PUNKISDEAD » Tue May 05, 2009 10:36 pm

cheers Durham shrimp, your valid yawn is nearly worth a w :roll: :roll: k
PUNKISDEAD

Postby Posh » Tue May 05, 2009 10:42 pm

PUNKISDEAD wrote:The Sammy police chief aka Keith, has closed discussion on Matty Bell, its seems to me that you have to toe the line on this board big time and calling it shrimps voices is a case of mislabeling, it should be called lick sammys arse!!

You're making yourself look stupid. Let me explain why.

For the record you started two threads about Matty Bell to multiply your message. So we, the moderators, and not just Keith, closed one.

Then, presumably because no one else wanted to join in your thread, you kept bumping your own thread to the top. As a result Keith sent you a personal message in which he explained that he sympathised with much of what you said about Matty Bell but that the way you were going about it undermined how the messageboard worked. He suggest either 1/ rant and leave it or 2/ engage in a debate with more than just yourself.

Instead you chose to accuse Keith of acting like he was working for the manager and you have to toe a specific line. If you bother to read any of Keith's posts you'll know this isn't the case.

I think Keith and the moderators have been highly reasonable. You haven't.
VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
Posh

Postby Mark S » Tue May 05, 2009 10:43 pm

Dont be a dick Lee.

You know that isnt true. If you stopped being such a wind up merchant then you might be taken more seriously when you have a serious point.

Have a look at the other threads. If what you said was true, at least another four would be shut!

And dont start bleating on about free speech. We have been down that road before.

While we are at it, why didnt you wave back before when you held up all the traffic reversing your van out , just to let the missus out and then drive around the Shrimp. that is the burning question! You made my Son 1 minute late for football practice!
Mark S

Postby PUNKISDEAD » Tue May 05, 2009 11:02 pm

Soz, did not see you Mark, I am the self appointed screaming lord Sutch of this board, you will all realize one day i am usually correct, anyway MATTY BELL :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
PUNKISDEAD

Postby Howe Magic » Tue May 05, 2009 11:08 pm

I am not licking Mark or Sammys arse but for gods sake they are paid to run the team which they have done brilliantly over the last 3 seasons - why dont we let them get on with it and see what next season brings sure it will have ups and downs like every other club
Howe Magic

Postby PUNKISDEAD » Tue May 05, 2009 11:18 pm

Not changed yer user name yet :?: :?:
PUNKISDEAD

Postby Howe Magic » Tue May 05, 2009 11:24 pm

I thought this was a post about Sammy and certain players not posters names maybe i got it wrong lol
Howe Magic

Postby Curly » Wed May 06, 2009 12:56 pm

PUNKISDEAD wrote:Soz, did not see you Mark, I am the self appointed screaming lord Sutch of this board, you will all realize one day i am usually correct, anyway MATTY BELL :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Hard act to follow Lee,
I had a chat with him once at a gig years ago, proper clever bloke and a top laugh,
don't think he got over the death of his mother and battled depression all his life,
found hanged in his house by his partner.
glad to have met him before he died, one of a kind.
YOU ALWAYS WAS AND YOU ALWAYS WAS BE!!!

Curly

Return to General Discussion