At least one person had a good time at the Exeter game

At least one person had a good time at the Exeter game

Postby Gnasher » Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:16 pm

Legally permitted to use "Gnasher" by DC Thomson's lawyers since 1999.
#TooMuchTimeOnMyHands
Gnasher

Re: At least one person had a good time at the Exeter game

Postby parceldave » Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:32 pm

Gnasher wrote:http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/devon/8019290.stm

Better luck than our poor little drummer boy who was ejected from the ground just before we equallised . Unlike the few Exeter fans who were trying to intimidate the Morecambe fans as the segregation was really piss poor . :shock:
parceldave

Postby mfc:) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:19 pm

It was me who got chucked out yesterday and fort the stewards did a rubbish job in the end .
Who would like being called loads of names for no reason just as i was when i was going to the toilet so i retaleated buy saying f*ck off and the steward ever watched the exeter fan calling me all these names and did nothing about it but told me off and kicked me out i was not happy!.
mfc:)

Postby Pandalus Paddockus » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:45 pm

mfc:) wrote:It was me who got chucked out yesterday and fort the stewards did a rubbish job in the end .
Who would like being called loads of names for no reason just as i was when i was going to the toilet so i retaleated buy saying f*ck off and the steward ever watched the exeter fan calling me all these names and did nothing about it but told me off and kicked me out i was not happy!.

Sounds like you deserved it to me :twisted:
Pandalus Paddockus

Postby parceldave » Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:24 pm

mfc:) wrote:It was me who got chucked out yesterday and fort the stewards did a rubbish job in the end .

I know , you must have told me about ten times on the way home and i hope your'e going to get me a drink on Saturday with that tenner i gave you last night ;) ;) ;)
parceldave

Postby mfc:) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:26 pm

I know , you must have told me about ten times on the way home and i hope your'e going to get me a drink on Saturday with that tenner i gave you last night ;) ;) ;)[/quote]

:lol: Gary told me it was money that fell out of my back pocket so u loose out on that one ;)

Postby parceldave » Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:34 pm

mfc:) wrote:I know , you must have told me about ten times on the way home and i hope your'e going to get me a drink on Saturday with that tenner i gave you last night ;) ;) ;)

:lol: Gary told me it was money that fell out of my back pocket so u loose out on that one ;)[/quote]

Yeh but you didn't know that you had lost it , as you had so much money and you were lucky that you were sat next to such an honest guy . ;)
parceldave

Postby mfc:) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:35 pm

parceldave wrote:
mfc:) wrote:I know , you must have told me about ten times on the way home and i hope your'e going to get me a drink on Saturday with that tenner i gave you last night ;) ;) ;)

:lol: Gary told me it was money that fell out of my back pocket so u loose out on that one ;)

Yeh but you didn't know that you had lost it , as you had so much money and you were lucky that you were sat next to such an honest guy . ;)[/quote]

Well might just buy you a drink anyway for the fact that you made me laugh all bloody day and night ;)

Postby parceldave » Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:48 pm

mfc:) wrote:
parceldave wrote:

Yeh but you didn't know that you had lost it , as you had so much money and you were lucky that you were sat next to such an honest guy . ;)

Well might just buy you a drink anyway for the fact that you made me laugh all bloody day and night ;)[/quote]

Oh yeh that reminds me , i forgot to tell you about the entertainment fee which is about £ 15 or special rate for children , 1 wks wages . :lol: :lol: :lol: .
P.S. How did the rugby go :?:
parceldave

Postby mfc:) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:58 pm

:lol: unfortunely we lost 20 10 :(

Postby Morecamber » Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:35 pm

That £10 was to funny! When Gary told him it was his out off his pocket :lol: :lol:
Morecamber

Return to General Discussion