Wayne Curtis Race Night - 2nd May

Wayne Curtis Race Night - 2nd May

Postby sgt major » Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:11 pm

We are still on the lookout for 6 race sponsors for this occasion which will be held in the York after the Bournemouth game.

It costs £25 to sponsor a race and the name of your company will appear on the race card and the poster that will be distributed around town.

This promises to be a great night that will help to increase the testimonial coffers for a fine servant of our club. Never mind the races - the music videos are worth attending for.

Please give me a ring at the York or on 07966238347 if you want to sponsor a race.

BTW - several players wll be in attendance as it is the Player of the Year night the day after at the Carleton ( a perfect Bank Holiday then?).
sgt major

Re: Wayne Curtis Race Night - 2nd May

Postby Mark S » Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:24 pm

Spoke to Wayne yesterday and he is looking forward to this. He reckons at least ten players in attendance.

Cant wait!

Hoping to set up a seperate section for everything to do with Wayne's testimonial as it all seems to be getting little publicity and a bit lost.

So far, confirmed, there is

the Football Forum on Monday 27th in JBs

A Race Night at the York on Saturday the 2nd

And a Boxing evening on May the 8th.

I know other stuff is planned and I am sure Wayne would welcome some other ideas and efforts. Football is a short career and Wayne has done more than his fair share to get us where we are now. Please support his testimonial events if you can.

Will put up more detailed info as soon as possible.
Mark S

Postby Shrimpsscene » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:05 am

Mark/Mick

can we havea full itinery of what shappening on May 2nd please so i can include for the last match programme
cheers chaps and good luck
thanks sean
Shrimpsscene

Postby Shrimpsscene » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:14 pm

still waiting
if someone can send full itinery of whats going on to me asap so we can let fans know in the match programme
i need this urgently
thansk sean
Shrimpsscene

Postby Gnasher » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:23 pm

You should have asked Mick last night, you were sat next to him at half time :o Then there was Quinny's announcement about it and the request for sponsors.
Legally permitted to use "Gnasher" by DC Thomson's lawyers since 1999.
#TooMuchTimeOnMyHands
Gnasher

Postby Shrimpsscene » Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:08 pm

Gnasher wrote:You should have asked Mick last night, you were sat next to him at half time :o Then there was Quinny's announcement about it and the request for sponsors.

mark s has soreted out the promotion thanks
Shrimpsscene

Return to General Discussion