I know its

I know its

Postby Abbo » Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:37 pm

Far to late now but im quite surprised the club didnt make this friday's game all ticket, apparently they have sold there full allocation so i would think there is a very good chance that there will be pockets of there fans in the north stand because there will be quite a few of them come through without tickets, could be interesting.
Abbo

Re: I know its

Postby mcambeBANTAM » Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:42 pm

i think you are spot on with what you say there mate hope there is no trouble and all goes of ok but i can see lots travelling without tickets on fri....maybe you will accomodate this with a ring of police in corner of your north stand any other ideas ?
mcambeBANTAM

Postby Aal » Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:43 pm

Trouble at Christie is the last thing we need
Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all
Aal

Postby BCFC Morecambe » Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:45 pm

mcambeBANTAM wrote:i think you are spot on with what you say there mate hope there is no trouble and all goes of ok but i can see lots travelling without tickets on fri....maybe you will accomodate this with a ring of police in corner of your north stand any other ideas ?

Could always swap ends...:)

Make it pay on the gate for us, and welcome 4,000 Bradfordians to Christie Park, achieving your highest ever league attendance...:)
BCFC Morecambe

Postby steve mfc » Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:53 pm

BCFC Morecambe wrote:
mcambeBANTAM wrote:i think you are spot on with what you say there mate hope there is no trouble and all goes of ok but i can see lots travelling without tickets on fri....maybe you will accomodate this with a ring of police in corner of your north stand any other ideas ?

Make it pay on the gate for us, and welcome 4,000 Bradfordians to Christie Park, achieving your highest ever league attendance...:)

Don't think their will be any room for Bradford fans in the North Stand, should be a good turn out from our support.
steve mfc

Postby BCFC Morecambe » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:38 pm

steve mfc wrote:
BCFC Morecambe wrote:

Don't think their will be any room for Bradford fans in the North Stand, should be a good turn out from our support.

LMAO...you taking the P*** by my reckoning we have sold more tickets for this away fixture than you have averaged at home all season..!

I think you will have a few floaters present on Friday, but if the North Stand looks or seems any fuller than normal.....then that will be because there are plentifuls of Bradford fans in there.
BCFC Morecambe

Postby Hodgie » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:45 pm

Morecambe always get good crowds for bank holiday games

Just a quick question for BCFC MORECAMBE,
Are you going to your end of season party on Saturday or have you solld out of tickets for that as well?
Hodgie

Postby Blackburn shrimp » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:49 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Loving it
Blackburn shrimp

Postby steve mfc » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:29 pm

Hodgie wrote:Morecambe always get good crowds for bank holiday games

Are you going to your end of season party on Saturday or have you solld out of tickets for that as well?

I have another question for BCFC MORECAMBE, what do Bradford fans and patients on theme hospital have in common ?

BLOATY HEAD DISEASE :lol:
steve mfc

Postby marky » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:48 pm

Bloody hell, that's going back a bit! :lol:
Some are dead and some are living. In my life, I've loved them all.
marky

Postby steve mfc » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:51 pm

marky wrote:Bloody hell, that's going back a bit! :lol:

I know :(
steve mfc

Postby firthy_SexGod » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:01 pm

Hodgie wrote:Morecambe always get good crowds for bank holiday games

Sometimes I wonder whether to take you Morecambe lot seriously but the countless attempts of WUMing that are honestly NOT funny seem to be exceeding in numbers - Cringeworthy to say the least.

The way I look at it is. We've still got alot to play for where as your season's over. This time next week we could be 4th nevermind challenging for the play-offs....The Auto's are still wind open and let's have it right...we're long due a win.
firthy_SexGod

Postby james456 » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:06 pm

BCFC Morecambe wrote:LMAO...you taking the P*** by my reckoning we have sold more tickets for this away fixture than you have averaged at home all season..!

I think you will have a few floaters present on Friday, but if the North Stand looks or seems any fuller than normal.....then that will be because there are plentifuls of Bradford fans in there.

Quite possible. The fans who normally go in the car wash terrace will all be in the north stand and there will apparantly be loads of "floaters" coming to this one.
james456

Postby Keith » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:39 pm

firthy_SexGod wrote:The way I look at it is. We've still got alot to play for where as your season's over. This time next week we could be 4th nevermind challenging for the play-offs....The Auto's are still wind open and let's have it right...we're long due a win.

Or, we could beat you and win our game in hand, then be just one point behind you? The play offs *SHOULD* be beyond us, but then, you are catchable, Lincoln & Darlington are passable with our game in hand, Shrewsbury have a really tough run in... the difference between play offs and missing them by a long way will be very small indeed, perhaps just one win.

Being serious for a moment, Bradford really have to beat us on Friday, so they will have to come at us, that should make for a really open, entertaining game of football.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Keith » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:40 pm

firthy_SexGod wrote:Sometimes I wonder whether to take you Morecambe lot seriously...

Bloody Hell! Don't ever do that! We don't take ourselves seriously, why should you???
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

Keith
Site Admin

Postby firthy_SexGod » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:48 pm

Keith wrote:
firthy_SexGod wrote:The way I look at it is. We've still got alot to play for where as your season's over. This time next week we could be 4th nevermind challenging for the play-offs....The Auto's are still wind open and let's have it right...we're long due a win.

Or, we could beat you and win our game in hand, then be just one point behind you? The play offs *SHOULD* be beyond us, but then, you are catchable, Lincoln & Darlington are passable with our game in hand, Shrewsbury have a really tough run in... the difference between play offs and missing them by a long way will be very small indeed, perhaps just one win.

Being serious for a moment, Bradford really have to beat us on Friday, so they will have to come at us, that should make for a really open, entertaining game of football.

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda.
If's and but's - That's all they are.

Id prefer to be in our position. You can have all the games in hand you like but if you don't put the points on the table then these games in hand are pretty much void.

We're a attack-minded team anyway so a good enjoyable, fast flowing game is in order - I just hope we win because we're very much in need of the points.
Keith wrote:
firthy_SexGod wrote:Sometimes I wonder whether to take you Morecambe lot seriously...

Bloody Hell! Don't ever do that! We don't take ourselves seriously, why should you???

Well in future I just hope they engage their brain's before posting because all I see is repetitive drab - Something I wouldn't put up with as an admin.

P.S Why've you deleated my picture of Sammy Mac? :(
firthy_SexGod

Postby Keith » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:20 pm

firthy_SexGod wrote:

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda.

Yup, shulda, coulda, woulda, if's & but's...

As for the deleted photo, do you mean the one you posted in a different thread?
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3128
do keep up dear boy. It's still there, by the skin of its teeth. My finger hovered over the 'delete' button. If a fellow mod decides it sits the wrong side of good taste and dumps it, I won't be concerned. And of course, you know exactly why it may get dumped, so if it does disappear, you don't need to ask why.

Now play nicely with your new friends from the right side of the Pennines, or you'll be off to bed with no jam sandwiches.

Keith
Site Admin

Postby firthy_SexGod » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:21 pm

Keith wrote:
firthy_SexGod wrote:

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda.

Yup, shulda, coulda, woulda, if's & but's...

As for the deleted photo, do you mean the one you posted in a different thread?
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3128
do keep up dear boy. It's still there, by the skin of its teeth. My finger hovered over the 'delete' button. If a fellow mod decides it sits the wrong side of good taste and dumps it, I won't be concerned. And of course, you know exactly why it may get dumped, so if it does disappear, you don't need to ask why.

Now play nicely with your new friends from the right side of the Pennines, or you'll be off to bed with no jam sandwiches.

Yup, that's the one. ;)
firthy_SexGod

Postby Mark S » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:51 pm

Ooops! I am that Mod that has deleted Sammy Mac depicted as the Worlds most evil dictatator and mass murderer in history.

Sorry about that. :roll:

Actually to be fair, he did look more like Blakey from ' On The Buses'!
Mark S

Postby firthy_SexGod » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:33 am

Mark S wrote:Ooops! I am that Mod that has deleted Sammy Mac depicted as the Worlds most evil dictatator and mass murderer in history.

Sorry about that. :roll:

Actually to be fair, he did look more like Blakey from ' On The Buses'!

Right...that's it - My toy's are well and truely getting thrown outta't pram.

You've gone and done it now. :roll:

Bothered. :ugeek:
firthy_SexGod

Postby thegentlegiant » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:38 am

i love this time of the year where the Bradford fans come try to talk the talk and try to walk the walk, but the truth is your football league and nobody cares, on the other hand we are football league and we certainly are having a laff. bring on Friday - The Morecambe
thegentlegiant

Return to General Discussion