The vat owed- part 2

The vat owed- part 2

Postby fulwoodshrimp » Wed May 22, 2024 3:03 pm

Sometime ago I posted wondering why there has been such secrecy about the vat owed that has triggered the embargo. I felt the board statement at the time was gobbledegook and I note when the Trust recently met the board they referred back to this statement! I am troubled that we are not getting any real explanation of this matter nor the amount of the debt quantified. Again I wonder if fans and board could raise the amount to lift the embargo and then we can fully focus on getting the owner to sell a club with no embargo on signing players.
fulwoodshrimp

Re: The vat owed- part 2

Postby black morse » Wed May 22, 2024 3:58 pm

fulwoodshrimp wrote:Sometime ago I posted wondering why there has been such secrecy about the vat owed that has triggered the embargo. I felt the board statement at the time was gobbledegook and I note when the Trust recently met the board they referred back to this statement! I am troubled that we are not getting any real explanation of this matter nor the amount of the debt quantified. Again I wonder if fans and board could raise the amount to lift the embargo and then we can fully focus on getting the owner to sell a club with no embargo on signing players.

I fully support this Fulwoodshrimp but until we know how much is owed it's difficult to know if we could raise enough.
black morse

Return to General Discussion