Barry Roche

Barry Roche

Postby redrobo » Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:54 am

It's been suggested elsewhere on our forum that Baz may be off. Wonder if it may be to Carlisle who are after a new Goalkeeper Coach... :?: :?: :?:

Alternatively anybody fancy a joint manager of Baz and a certain Kevin going forward into the unknown.... :?: :?: :?:

;)
redrobo

Re: Barry Roche

Postby Gone_Shrimping » Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:00 pm

redrobo wrote:It's been suggested elsewhere on our forum that Baz may be off. Wonder if it may be to Carlisle who are after a new Goalkeeper Coach... :?: :?: :?:

Alternatively anybody fancy a joint manager of Baz and a certain Kevin going forward into the unknown.... :?: :?: :?:

;)

No !

If we come out of this nightmare still as an EFL2 club albeit with a -10 point start I want an experienced manager in charge.

Either Derek or Coleman would be fine by me. Derek would be my first choice.
Gone_Shrimping

Postby redrobo » Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:24 pm

Gone_Shrimping wrote:
redrobo wrote:It's been suggested elsewhere on our forum that Baz may be off. Wonder if it may be to Carlisle who are after a new Goalkeeper Coach... :?: :?: :?:

;)

No !

If we come out of this nightmare still as an EFL2 club albeit with a -10 point start I want an experienced manager in charge.

Whoever it is needs so have the bottle to take it on. If it's the EFL then DA or JC.....if it's non league Baz a d kevin assuming Baz is still with us.
redrobo

Postby jbc.shrimp » Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:18 pm

Gone_Shrimping wrote:

;)

No !

Let's be fair, the only experience Baz has had was with Kev Elison for one match. To pull us through this predicament we need a lot of experience. Why give Adams the chance of quitting on us a third time 'if' he is still out of work. No, out of those 2 it would have to be Coleman for me. But there must be other highly experienced managers out there out of work who have worked in difficult conditions who would be ready for a 'challenge'.
jbc.shrimp

Postby vvm » Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:45 am

Baz did also take charge for one game between Stephen Robinson leaving and Derek coming back, Rotherham away was it? We lost but think we played ok. I like him but wouldn't want him taking over the team full time, we need a proper manager.
vvm

Return to General Discussion