Ged Brannon on the move?

Re: Ged Brannon on the move?

Postby black morse » Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:49 pm

Billy bodger wrote:Interview Still not on the website.
I wonder if any managers out of work have printed off their generic applications just in case. I also wonder if the Club get anywhere near the fifty that was talked about last time?

He’s here and here’s a reply, you have a game on Sat do your job and you still have 12 mths on your contract! Be positive a new season with most (not the main!!) problems solved, don’t be an Alan Hanson and think you cannot win anything with kids. Be an Alex Ferguson! Or look what Derek did at the beginning of last season with the youngsters he brought in. (and a blooming good job too, as it’s turned out).

Anybody know the situation at Tranmere?

No prematch Swindon interview either.
black morse

Postby twosheds » Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:01 pm

al1 wrote:Bring back KING DEREK!

How do you expect the club to entice him....even if he was mad enough to want to return...the club hasn't two brass washers to rub together.
twosheds

Postby Redalert1970 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:26 pm

I can see Barry Roche running the team next season
Redalert1970

Postby Gone_Shrimping » Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:31 pm

Redalert1970 wrote:I can see Barry Roche running the team next season

Baz is a goal-keeping coach.

Pretty sure will have someone more experienced in charge, with maybe Baz as his assistant.
Gone_Shrimping

Postby Westgate Wanderer » Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:50 pm

Remember Baz has a 100% record in charge of a morecambe league match! 1 nil home win against orient. Bring back Kev as joint manager! :D
Don't worry be happy!
Westgate Wanderer

Postby twosheds » Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:52 pm

Westgate Wanderer wrote:Bring back Kev as joint manager! :D

:lol: Now that would raise a few eyebrows...
twosheds

Postby BHmfc » Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:06 pm

If Ged goes, good luck to him. It wasn't his fault Derek left mid season, it wasn't his fault he lost all the loan players and it's certainly not his fault the club is on it's knees (will we have a club next season ?) Maybe he is more suited to a coaching rather than a managerial role but to be fair to him,some of the games since he became manager we have played some decent football. If we do get a new manager God help him, no matter who it is. No players, no money and an owner who does not care. How many games into the new season will it take before certain fans want him out, probably the same fans who are so blinkered they can't seem to accept that the club is in real danger of going bust.
BHmfc

Postby skeletor » Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:48 pm

Ged not made available by the club for pre match interview,thank god I won't have to listen to it!
skeletor

Postby Billy bodger » Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:18 pm

skeletor wrote:Ged not made available by the club for pre match interview,thank god I won't have to listen to it!

Well after the Guardian interview I’m not surprised?
Billy bodger

Postby Keith » Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:23 pm

BHmfc wrote:
If we do get a new manager God help him, no matter who it is. No players, no money and an owner who does not care. How many games into the new season will it take before certain fans want him out, probably the same fans who are so blinkered they can't seem to accept that the club is in real danger of going bust.

If Ged goes, then Morecambe have to appoint Derek. If they don't, or he doesn't want to return [again], the Delusional Crew will want the new manager sacked before they arrive at the ground.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Redalert1970 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:26 pm

Can i just ask if Ged does leave - who will pay the new manager

We don`t have money to pay players never mind new managers
Redalert1970

Postby Keith » Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:45 pm

Redalert1970 wrote:Can i just ask if Ged does leave - who will pay the new manager

We don`t have money to pay players never mind new managers

Be careful, asking questions like that will have the Delusional Crew saying you are defeatist.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Previous

Return to General Discussion