ShrimpNet podcast

ShrimpNet podcast

Postby Freez » Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:22 pm

We record tonight t 7.30pm, looking for a fan or maybe a couple to come on and talk about the season, the on and off field trials and generally chat about where we are?
PM me if you fancy it?
Frisnit Frisnit!!
Freez

Re: ShrimpNet podcast

Postby Freez » Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:11 pm

Anyone?
Frisnit Frisnit!!
Freez

Postby Born again Bill » Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:36 pm

Why not get a member of the board on freez ? you know like you used to and ask them on behalf of the paying supporters what’s happening with the current shit show. Let me guess they are all busy !!! .
Born again Bill

Postby Freez » Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:50 pm

Rod Taylor is on tonight Bill, no bullet dodging, it’s a no player week that’s the issue.
Frisnit Frisnit!!
Freez

Postby Born again Bill » Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:54 pm

Fair enough ,look forward to hearing the bullets being fired :D
Born again Bill

Postby Billy bodger » Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:29 pm

Hopefully Rod does what he always does and that’s tells it as it is, no mucking about, the Skerton Academy way!! If he is wondering why early bird tickets sales are lacklustre he needs to put updates on Morecambe situation on line and allay fans fears. For me the Club has done enough by staying in the league and not following Forest Green out of the league. Having said that it’s about next season now and the fans need to know what is going on.
Billy bodger

Postby Born again Bill » Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:31 pm

Billy bodger wrote:Hopefully Rod does what he always does and that’s tells it as it is, no mucking about, the Skerton Academy way!! If he is wondering why early bird tickets sales are lacklustre he needs to put updates on Morecambe situation on line and allay fans fears. For me the Club has done enough by staying in the league and not following Forest Green out of the league. Having said that it’s about next season now and the fans need to know what is going on.

Nail on the head Billy , sadly we are none the wiser following the podcast . I have to part with over £600 for two season tickets and that money doesn’t come easy , I’m holding off until the last minute to pay because of the uncertainty ! I know that members of the board read this forum so come on chaps PLEASE just be honest with your paying public before too many turn their back on the club !
Born again Bill

Postby black morse » Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:16 pm

Born again Bill wrote:
Billy bodger wrote:Hopefully Rod does what he always does and that’s tells it as it is, no mucking about, the Skerton Academy way!! If he is wondering why early bird tickets sales are lacklustre he needs to put updates on Morecambe situation on line and allay fans fears. For me the Club has done enough by staying in the league and not following Forest Green out of the league. Having said that it’s about next season now and the fans need to know what is going on.

Nail on the head Billy , sadly we are none the wiser following the podcast . I have to part with over £600 for two season tickets and that money doesn’t come easy , I’m holding off until the last minute to pay because of the uncertainty [b]! I know that members of the board read this forum so come on chaps PLEASE just be honest with your paying public before too many turn their back on the club ![/q[/b]uote]

Having listened to the podcast I think that Rod IS being honest. The club are waiting for 'the supplier' ,whoever he is, to pay back the money so we can pay HMRC. Jason appears to have agreed to an increased playing budget for next year. Or did I miss hear it all?
black morse

Postby Billy bodger » Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:36 pm

One way to protect your money, just in case!!!, is to pay for your early Bird season ticket by credit card, just in case the unthinkable happens. I myself have held off but will get mine next week, I think everything will be sorted out to a degree where Morecambe FC will play in League two next year.

Did Rod say anything about JW paying his fine? I’ve not listened to Freeze’s pod cast yet.
Billy bodger

Postby al1 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:38 pm

As far as I can see we will get half the 'parachute payment' that we received last season1
al1

Postby redrobo » Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:31 am

Is there a link to the pod cast.... :?: :?: :?:
redrobo

Postby marky No.1 » Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:38 am

Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby John L » Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:30 am

John L