Human resource help o t

Human resource help o t

Postby scalehallshrimp » Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:04 pm

Someone I know having major problems with employment issues and could do with some professional help,can anyone recommend someone,thanks for any help
scalehallshrimp

Re: Human resource help o t

Postby Billy bodger » Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:21 pm

scalehallshrimp wrote:Someone I know having major problems with employment issues and could do with some professional help,can anyone recommend someone, thanks for any help

What’s the problem? In general terms of course.
Billy bodger

Postby Redalert1970 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:30 am

Possibly Citizens Advice could be a good option
Redalert1970

Postby Keith » Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:59 pm

scalehallshrimp wrote:Someone I know having major problems with employment issues and could do with some professional help,can anyone recommend someone,thanks for any help

Don't suppose you'd be asking, if they were in a union? If the issue has already become official, then too late, but if it is 'heading their way' then join one today. Unions can't support new members if an issue has started before they join.

Failing that, it depends upon the type of issue, as to where to go next.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Billy bodger » Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:28 pm

I was a Union rep for 25yrs+, so as Kieth says ask them or join one before it is an official issue.
If you want to send me a private message I may be able to offer advice. Keep it to general terms, as I said before. Company name may help and any relevant policy’s that cover the issue. It is a honest offer to help if I can.

But if they can join a union tell them to do it straight away.
Billy bodger

Return to General Discussion