Morecambe 0 Crewe 1 LIVE thread

Re: Morecambe 0 Crewe 1 LIVE thread

Postby BerlinWaller » Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:30 pm

Little Shrimp wrote:
BerlinWaller wrote:No domestic here, just more rubbish from Keith. I hope the people on Shrimpsvoices are like the good people of the Isle of Man and don't fall for his boring waffle.

Bizarre that you spent the whole of last season defending Derek (rightly) for working under very tough conditions while many fans turned on him, yet don't seem to have a similar attitude towards Ged despite the very tough conditions he's also working under.

If you'd said to most fans when Ged first took charge that we'd lose all five of our loan players, Adam Mayor (sale) and JJ McKiernan (injury) in January but he'd still keep us in the playoff mix until just after Easter, I think most would have said it would have been a good achievement.

Appreciate form has become a bit patchy and slid off for the past month and a half, but there was always a fair chance of that happening considering the depleted and stretched squad we have. Before that four game losing run, we'd only lost twice in 12 league games throughout 2024. Fair play to Ged, not everything's been perfect and there are definitely things that need working on, but he's shown some really good stuff in his first few months as manager. Hopefully off the pitch is sorted soon and he can have a proper go at building a squad.

Oh, and on the Crewe game! They were crap in the first half playing into the wind, we were crap in the second half playing into the wind. They've managed to scrape together that one big chance in that second half, then thought they bunkered down well after that. Frustrating and anti-climactic way for our playoff hopes to drift away, but not the disastrous showing that's been made out at times.

You have your views and are obviously a big fan despite leaving the Salford game ten minutes early. Ive been watching football for 40 years, i don't need it explaining to me by a wannabe Gab Sutton or a Gary Neville.
BerlinWaller

Postby Freez » Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:05 pm

Dear me, some people don’t like being kept informed do they?
Its way wide of the mark and not true. That’s all I checked.
Sorry that doesn’t fit with some people, I’m not an elite fan or an unofficial MFC spokesman, I don’t hide underneath a cheeky pseudonym on here or become tetchy and spiteful when someone disagrees with something.

It’s a message board, everyone’s opinions are welcome, some people post interesting and thought provoking stuff, others post jokey light hearted content, others are more the keyboard narcissists who provoke debate through disagreement and damning opinions, more watch from the sidelines and post occasionally.
It takes all sorts.

Up the Shrimps.
Frisnit Frisnit!!
Freez

Postby Redalert1970 » Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:49 pm

Well said Freez

It's a football fans forum

Football is all about opinions
Redalert1970

Previous

Return to General Discussion