Quest highlights

Quest highlights

Postby redrobo » Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:30 pm

If anybody saw the brief highlights of our Salford game on Quest last night are they as disgusted as myself at the way the studio summarisers concentrated on their assessment of the cancelled Salford equalizing goal making it perfectly clear in their opinion that it was a legitimate goal without any reference to the incredible fight back by our lads.

I suppose being only 'little old Morecambe putting one across money bags Salford' isn't news worthy in their humble opinion.

Sickening to say the least.....

:?: :?: :?:
redrobo

Re: Quest highlights

Postby tim-sanchez » Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:58 pm

I did find it odd that it didn't even get a mention in passing, but I guess they barely have time to discuss one incident per match. To be fair to them, we've had quite a bit of airtime recently.
tim-sanchez

Postby Sakhalin Shrimp » Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:21 pm

I haven’t seen it yet, they say the goal should have stood? What did they say about Hladky putting his head in and not getting a red card, we may have dodged a bullet but he certainly did.
A man doesn't know what happiness is until he's married. By then it's too late.
Sakhalin Shrimp

Postby ChrisC » Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:16 pm

We have been on the wrong end of plenty of dodgy decisions over the years. They do say these things even up!
Given it was at 8 mins into 5 mins time added on I think it was out of time even allowing for our goals.
ChrisC

Postby tim-sanchez » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:21 pm

Sakhalin Shrimp wrote:I haven’t seen it yet, they say the goal should have stood? What did they say about Hladky putting his head in and not getting a red card, we may have dodged a bullet but he certainly did.

They said the goal should have stood, but they also strongly condemned the goalie and said he should have been sent off.
tim-sanchez

Postby Sakhalin Shrimp » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:41 pm

tim-sanchez wrote:
Sakhalin Shrimp wrote:I haven’t seen it yet, they say the goal should have stood? What did they say about Hladky putting his head in and not getting a red card, we may have dodged a bullet but he certainly did.

They said the goal should have stood, but they also strongly condemned the goalie and said he should have been sent off.

Cheers, I’ll watch it tonight.
A man doesn't know what happiness is until he's married. By then it's too late.
Sakhalin Shrimp

Return to General Discussion