Big screen?

Big screen?

Postby redrobo » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:34 pm

Probably totally impossible but I wonder if the game could be broadcast live on a big screen at our Stadium?

The cost would be significant but with this being possibly the biggest game in our history would 2000 fans be prepared to pay say £50 to be there to witness a once in a lifetime game v one of the countries star clubs UNLESS of course the powers that be at Chelsea are in a generous mood to split their ticket allocation 50 50 therefore allowing 1000 of our fans to be at the Bridge..... :?: :?: :?:
redrobo

Re: Big screen?

Postby tim-sanchez » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:39 pm

It's a good idea, if not at the club perhaps at Bubbles or Happy Mount Park? Would be freezing I'm sure but might feel slightly closer to "normal" if we can watch it with fellow fans. The club might be able to open up the hospitality as well.

I hope the club are able to capitalise in some way, I'm sure plenty of fans would be happy to pay for something from the club. Who else remembers Accrington selling tickets for their match against Man Utd, even though they'd been knocked out?! https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... ver-happen
tim-sanchez

Postby redrobo » Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:10 pm

Sometimes you have to think outside of the norm to get something moving.

Certainly worth looking into..... :?: :?: :?:
redrobo

Postby Wild Bill » Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:14 pm

I think the local cinemas might be more realistic.
I am the Thai Shrimp!
Wild Bill

Return to General Discussion