Chelsea game on TV?

Chelsea game on TV?

Postby lancaster shrimp » Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:17 am

So if our game gets chosen for TV coverage, weather it be on BBC/BT or I Player. Does anyone know how much this would be worth to us?
lancaster shrimp

Re: Chelsea game on TV?

Postby marky No.1 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:28 am

Same as the last 2 rounds, the disappointment is not getting a share of 3rd round appearance money, hopefully Abramovic will have a few red buckets down the Kings Rd
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Little Shrimp » Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:11 am

I'm pretty certain this will at least be on the online digital platforms like the last two rounds. It's money in the bank at least, but we could really do with having it as on of the 'big TV' games.

I'm not really sure how likely we are of being one of the main games as I don't know how many big TV slots are going. I just really hope that if we aren't on, it's not because the broadcasting companies have decided to go with an all Premier League game. That would be a really gut punch when we (and other lower league clubs with exciting ties) could really do with the cash.
Little Shrimp

Postby marky No.1 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:15 am

As the BBC can't show Premier League games, they have always picked out a cup game involving two Prem teams
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Keith » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:04 pm

If we'd been at home, I reckon we'd have been a good bet for one of the live games, but not with us away. I'll be amazed (and delighted) if we are.

Don't know how many 'red button' games there will be?
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion