Jake Turner

Re: Jake Turner

Postby redrobo » Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:29 pm

Some people imply it's a crime to change an opinion or to say sorry when things don't work out the way one expected them to......but hey that's life.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

With regards to having 2 keepers, I wonder if Baz has been registered just in case we had an injury crisis with goalkeepers...but no doubt someone will be in the know.... :o
redrobo

Postby black morse » Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:29 pm

redrobo wrote:Some people imply it's a crime to change an opinion or to say sorry when things don't work out the way one expected them to......but hey that's life.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

With regards to having 2 keepers, I wonder if Baz has been registered just in case we had an injury crisis with goalkeepers...but no doubt someone will be in the know.... :o

Jim was registered for a while after he became manager but never played and I doubt whether DA will have registered Baz. But.... to take up a well used phrase on here......what do I know? :lol:
black morse

Postby redrobo » Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:42 am

Jake was in good company as yesterday Man Utd changed their goalkeeper at H/T. Not sure what the reason was BUT he's not been as successful recently on stopping shots and has allowed a few to escape from his grasp.

Sounds familiar.... :?: :?: :?:

If we can do it then no reason for Man Utd to copy us..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
redrobo

Postby Caton83 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:55 pm

Can see Jake being back in favour soon, as I can't see Newcastle wanting him here on the bench. Difficult choice for DA to make in the coming weeks
Caton83

Previous

Return to General Discussion