Best keeper ??
Caton83

Re: Best lineup

Postby vanillaturtle » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:50 pm

I actually think halstead is better than turner
vanillaturtle

Postby P/T Indie » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:50 am

We could actually field 2 teams at the moment an A & B team and I wouldn't be able to tell which was the weaker team :shock:

Was last night meant to be a weaker side than Saturday's with 7 changes but for me it was just as good if not better.

I would go with:-

Halstead
Cooney lavelle davis hendrie
Diagouraga Kenyon
Pringle phillips Mendes gomes
mcalinden

Feel bad leaving Wildig out but I think him and Phillips are to similar your wanting them both to make runs forward and try and score.

After watching Saturdays game Pringle & Mcalinden have to start for me
Eintracht Branschweigs answer to Shrimps Voices

http://eintracht-demo.forumieren.com/index.htm

For a great footballing day out
P/T Indie

Postby vanillaturtle » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:19 pm

Maybe having cooney with 4 at the back and mellor with five at the back is the right move. Having wildig and phillips on at the same time would boost scoring tremendously I think with mcalinden up top. Pringle is a good player but doesn't seem to get a ton done on the pitch. 4141 i think is our best formation, but switching it to 532 would help us prevent scoring from more threatening sides.

Halstead
Cooney Davis/NKP Lavelle Hendrie
Diagouraga
Mendes-Gomes Phillips Wildig OSullivan
McAlinden

Sub kenyon on for one of the attacking mids 70-75 mins, stockton for mcalinden, pringle on and its a recipe for more wins :D :mrgreen:
vanillaturtle

Postby Keith » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:23 am

vanillaturtle wrote:Maybe having cooney with 4 at the back and mellor with five at the back is the right move. Having wildig and phillips on at the same time would boost scoring tremendously I think with mcalinden up top. Pringle is a good player but doesn't seem to get a ton done on the pitch. 4141 i think is our best formation, but switching it to 532 would help us prevent scoring from more threatening sides.

Halstead
Cooney Davis/NKP Lavelle Hendrie
Diagouraga
Mendes-Gomes Phillips Wildig OSullivan
McAlinden

Sub kenyon on for one of the attacking mids 70-75 mins, stockton for mcalinden, pringle on and its a recipe for more wins :D :mrgreen:

I like that line up, but would go in the opposite direction to you, start with Stockton, bullying the defences, then McAlinden coming on to run them ragged at the end.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion