Training Pitches

Re: Training Pitches

Postby BerlinWaller » Thu Mar 03, 2022 3:21 pm

Born again Bill wrote:
marky No.1 wrote:Venture caravan park has been sold to an Irishman, that will be the end of all the existing statics on there, wouldnt be surprised if he goes knocking on Tysons door next

I think i read somewhere Fury was looking to move down south lock, stock and barrel so this could be a possibility or maybe the club should be touching base sooner rather than later .
Surely its the most sensible thing to do to try and get this section back under the clubs control !

Isaac Lowe should try and bend his ear and get Tyson to give it to the club for free. He reckons he will have £150,000,000 in the bank after the Whyte fight so he wouldn't miss it!
BerlinWaller

Postby black morse » Thu Mar 03, 2022 3:51 pm

BerlinWaller wrote:
Born again Bill wrote:
marky No.1 wrote:Venture caravan park has been sold to an Irishman, that will be the end of all the existing statics on there, wouldnt be surprised if he goes knocking on Tysons door next

I think i read somewhere Fury was looking to move down south lock, stock and barrel so this could be a possibility or maybe the club should be touching base sooner rather than later .
Surely its the most sensible thing to do to try and get this section back under the clubs control !

Isaac Lowe should try and bend his ear and get Tyson to give it to the club for free. He reckons he will have £150,000,000 in the bank after the Whyte fight so he wouldn't miss it!

Might I suggest that you go to see Tyson? :lol: :lol:
black morse

Postby BerlinWaller » Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:18 pm

When I see him in Regents Park next, I will have a word. :roll:
BerlinWaller

Postby black morse » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:47 pm

BerlinWaller wrote:When I see him in Regents Park next, I will have a word. :roll:

Just be careful what that word is.....he's a big lad!
black morse

Previous

Return to General Discussion