O/T Sky Sports

O/T Sky Sports

Postby HALMA 1983 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:01 pm

Didn't realise because Sky are showing a few soulless premiersh*t games they've changed the monthly bill back to full price again, nothing mentioned like.

Best check your own bill just incase you haven't allowed for the amount stated for over a month
HALMA 1983

Re: O/T Sky Sports

Postby Born again Bill » Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:44 pm

I got an email from sky a couple of weeks ago saying when my subscription would be going up again .
Born again Bill

Postby HALMA 1983 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:35 pm

Born again Bill wrote:I got an email from sky a couple of weeks ago saying when my subscription would be going up again .

How strange, I use their email aswell but received absolutely nothing, I do look at my account regularly and it was due to return to the full price on the 28th of July as advised and not June.
Think it's time to say goodbye a final time.
HALMA 1983

Postby P/T Indie » Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:17 pm

The games are awful to watch Liverpool v Everton last night was shocking.
Eintracht Branschweigs answer to Shrimps Voices

http://eintracht-demo.forumieren.com/index.htm

For a great footballing day out
P/T Indie

Postby HALMA 1983 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:39 am

P/T Indie wrote:The games are awful to watch Liverpool v Everton last night was shocking.

I watched about 10 minutes of it in passing and it just goes to show, Football is nothing without the fans
HALMA 1983

Postby marky No.1 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:11 am

HALMA 1983 wrote:
P/T Indie wrote:The games are awful to watch Liverpool v Everton last night was shocking.

I watched about 10 minutes of it in passing and it just goes to show, Football is nothing without the fans

If there is one positive from all this, it proves this point.
The suits and moneymen will now realise this, the players can't get properly motivated without us and it is clearly a disadvantage for the home team.

The new seasons fixtures would normally be out this week in preparation, when the season does start and it's still behind closed doors a lot of viewers won't bother.
At our level it will be a financial disaster as the furlough will be long gone.
Boris is expected to make more relaxations today, but cant see that will involve concerts and football crowds
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby HALMA 1983 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 am

Surely at this level with grounds big enough to hold 4 times the existing fanbase it could be far more relaxed by utilising all 4 sides of the ground, I know the Loo question would arise but like everything else we've had to adopt in these crazy times, folk know the score.

I did notice in my brief look at the Merseyside derby, not many players were spitting on camera, although one spat out whilst taking on water at 67 minutes, must be very difficult to change the habit of a lifetime :lol:
HALMA 1983

Return to General Discussion