Camera

Camera

Postby jbc.shrimp » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:32 pm

Who was on the camera during the second half tonite filming the Home end choir. Superb effort.
jbc.shrimp

Re: Camera

Postby Sakhalin Shrimp » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:47 pm

They were there on Saturday also, I was told that they were from ITV2 filming a “fly on the wall” program but don’t know if that’s true or not :?
A man doesn't know what happiness is until he's married. By then it's too late.
Sakhalin Shrimp

Postby BerlinWaller » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:48 pm

I heard Netflix, similar to the dirty Leeds and Sunderland ones
BerlinWaller

Postby HALMA 1983 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:35 am

Out looking for a 'firm' perhaps?
Look no further than westgate, straight after the game, idiotic scrotes gathering and running up and down the pavements with only one thing in mind.
Best hope, they never run into anyone who has the same thoughts, they'd get destroyed
HALMA 1983

Postby Phoenix Shrimp 2017 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:02 am

HALMA 1983 wrote:Out looking for a 'firm' perhaps?
Look no further than westgate, straight after the game, idiotic scrotes gathering and running up and down the pavements with only one thing in mind.
Best hope, they never run into anyone who has the same thoughts, they'd get destroyed

Really hope were not going back to what was happening a couple of seasons ago with wannabe hooligans causing problems after the game. They are basically immature kids and like you say Halma if they came up against some of the authentic football idiots (who haven't totally gone away) they would be smashed, but then they'd probably run a mile if that happened. Hopefully the club/Police can identify those who are causing these problems and get them banned!
Phoenix Shrimp 2017

Postby BerlinWaller » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:06 am

On a more positive note, the young lads behind the goal are creating a fantastic atmosphere at homes games of late. They are making plenty of noise and I hope they aren't vilified too much by people on social media. I got bored trawling through the post on facebook but we need to keep these young lads interested rather than turning on them.
BerlinWaller

Postby Phoenix Shrimp 2017 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:56 am

Full credit to them with the atmosphere thing, brilliant. Hopefully they'll use their energy to support the team rather than running up and down Westgate after the game looking to bully folk, just because they've come from another town to watch a game of football. Nobody, but nobody likes bullies and that's what it amounts to. I must admit I'm going off what others are reporting this time round but a couple of years ago I actually witnessed their antics first hand and it isn't nice. Whether it's the same group who knows but it needs stamping out before it gets out of hand.
Phoenix Shrimp 2017

Postby HALMA 1983 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:59 am

BerlinWaller wrote:On a more positive note, the young lads behind the goal are creating a fantastic atmosphere at homes games of late. They are making plenty of noise and I hope they aren't vilified too much by people on social media. I got bored trawling through the post on facebook but we need to keep these young lads interested rather than turning on them.

Who's turning on them? :roll:
As far as I'm concerned, what goes on in the ground, stays in the ground, yes?

On the street is another thing, I couldn't give a monkey's about these idiots or what they'd receive if they do mix it with the wrong sort,
I care about innocent away supporters, coming to the town and feeling unsafe as they leave the ground, Morecambe is renowned for being a friendly place to come, supporters mixing over a pint and then you step outside and the reputation is being tarnished.

I've said it before, it needs sorting as its becoming the norm.
HALMA 1983

Postby BerlinWaller » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:27 pm

HALMA 1983 wrote:
BerlinWaller wrote:On a more positive note, the young lads behind the goal are creating a fantastic atmosphere at homes games of late. They are making plenty of noise and I hope they aren't vilified too much by people on social media. I got bored trawling through the post on facebook but we need to keep these young lads interested rather than turning on them.

Who's turning on them? :roll:
As far as I'm concerned, what goes on in the ground, stays in the ground, yes?

On the street is another thing, I couldn't give a monkey's about these idiots or what they'd receive if they do mix it with the wrong sort,
I care about innocent away supporters, coming to the town and feeling unsafe as they leave the ground, Morecambe is renowned for being a friendly place to come, supporters mixing over a pint and then you step outside and the reputation is being tarnished.

I've said it before, it needs sorting as its becoming the norm.

I don't want to indulge you with yet another petty squabble but if it is on the streets away from the ground, what is it to do with the club? How do you know they were supporters? Were they wearing colours?
BerlinWaller

Postby HALMA 1983 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:52 pm

BerlinWaller wrote:I don't want to indulge you with yet another petty squabble but if it is on the streets away from the ground, what is it to do with the club? How do you know they were supporters? Were they wearing colours?

Didn't take you long to unblock me did it? Foe!!! :lol:

Like you I'll say what I see fit, now do one :roll:
HALMA 1983

Postby BerlinWaller » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:28 pm

HALMA 1983 wrote:
BerlinWaller wrote:I don't want to indulge you with yet another petty squabble but if it is on the streets away from the ground, what is it to do with the club? How do you know they were supporters? Were they wearing colours?

Thanks for your well thought out response. On a night where we pull 8pts away from Stevenage and leapfrog a good Macc side, your focus is on some youths misbehaving on Westgate. I suppose its a step up from your one Oldham fan campaign against Jordan Slew.
BerlinWaller

Postby HALMA 1983 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:38 pm

BerlinWaller wrote:
HALMA 1983 wrote:

Thanks for your well thought out response. On a night where we pull 8pts away from Stevenage and leapfrog a good Macc side, your focus is on some youths misbehaving on Westgate. I suppose its a step up from your one Oldham fan campaign against Jordan Slew.

Do the whole of shrimpsvoices a massive favour, PLEASE press the block button and continue to post opinions to yourself because you're the only one listening :lol: :lol: :lol:
HALMA 1983

Postby BerlinWaller » Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:12 pm

After all, what chance have the young un's got when aggression and name calling is the norm on here? The ones that should know better should be looking at how they conduct themselves on here.
BerlinWaller

Postby Keith » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:52 pm

How did we go from the potentially very positive coverage for the club & town to you two petty squabbling so quickly? It usually takes at least a couple of pages of posts before that happens! :roll:

Hopefully we get to see the programme sometime and it develops in to something good. Certainly the marketing & coverage generally is becoming much more professional. :D :D :D
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby redrobo » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:13 pm

I understand that the cameras last night and Saturday are filming what is called a 'pilot' show to see if such a show meets with the approval of NetFlix who are said to be interested in producing a regular show featuring clubs outside of the Premiership and possibly the Championship this in an attempt to show the difference in finances and club organisation (or lack of) outside of the larger and more popular clubs.
redrobo

Postby Andy D » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:32 pm

they were filming me too, without asking, i have image rights!!
Andy D

Postby HALMA 1983 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:24 pm

Keith wrote:How did we go from the potentially very positive coverage for the club & town to you two petty squabbling so quickly? It usually takes at least a couple of pages of posts before that happens! :roll:

Hopefully we get to see the programme sometime and it develops in to something good. Certainly the marketing & coverage generally is becoming much more professional. :D :D :D

Tell your boy to step back, I told him but it seems he doesn't want to listen because he always knows better than everyone else on here and in the town.

This was seemly sorted by DM as I tried to put this behind us, I wish I hadn't bothered because he isn't man enough to hold up his own hand, even when he's just out for trouble.

This time, I've blocked him and now he no longer lives in my head 'rent free' as he worded it :lol:
He's been kicked out on to the street with his other 4 legged friends to scurry away in to the sunset.
HALMA 1983

Postby parceldave » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:47 pm

Andy D wrote:they were filming me too, without asking, i have image rights!!

Im sure they will be able to edit that bit Andy :lol:
parceldave

Postby marky No.1 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:08 am

parceldave wrote:
Andy D wrote:they were filming me too, without asking, i have image rights!!

Im sure they will be able to edit that bit Andy :lol:

I think you will find as part of the Ts and Cs every customer in the stadium agrees to being filmed etc. so if you are on Sky Sports scratching something, Andy, unlucky!
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Return to General Discussion