Morecambe 2 [Diagouraga, Wildig] Macclesfield 0 iFollow

Re: Morecambe 2 [Diagouraga, Wildig] Macclesfield 0 iFollow

Postby RapidShrimp » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:07 pm

The game against Maccy last night was Derek’s 16th league game in charge of the mighty Shrimps, the same as JB had taken charge of until he left at the end of October.

Jim got 10 points from 16. Kev & Baz got 3 points from 1 (absolute legends :D ). Derek’s got 17 from 16 games. DEREK’S AT THE WHEEL! :lol:

I know this is not meant for this thread but... talking about Jim, I’m starting to worry for him - Fylde were 2-0 up at HT away at Eastleigh yesterday and they ended up drawing 2-2. They’re 6 points off safety - but they do have a game in hand. I reckon he’ll keep them up... just.
RapidShrimp

Postby glagys » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:39 pm

Yep he may keep them up, but they’ll want results, and I don’t think he will be given as much time at he was here
glagys

Postby Slanester » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:51 pm

RapidShrimp wrote:The game against Maccy last night was Derek’s 16th league game in charge of the mighty Shrimps, the same as JB had taken charge of until he left at the end of October.

Jim got 10 points from 16. Kev & Baz got 3 points from 1 (absolute legends :D ). Derek’s got 17 from 16 games. DEREK’S AT THE WHEEL! :lol:

I know this is not meant for this thread but... talking about Jim, I’m starting to worry for him - Fylde were 2-0 up at HT away at Eastleigh yesterday and they ended up drawing 2-2. They’re 6 points off safety - but they do have a game in hand. I reckon he’ll keep them up... just.

glagys wrote:Yep he may keep them up, but they’ll want results, and I don’t think he will be given as much time at he was here

Can somebody on here, explain to me, in simple terms, why some still choose to show so much ill will, towards a man who did so much for us as a club.
Before you dive in Berlin, not you.
Also remember, this is my response to posts made with reference by others, not initiated by me.
Thanks in advance.
Slanester

Postby HALMA 1983 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:46 pm

Slanester wrote:Can somebody on here, explain to me, in simple terms, why some still choose to show so much ill will, towards a man who did so much for us as a club.
Before you dive in Berlin, not you.
Also remember, this is my response to posts made with reference by others, not initiated by me.
Thanks in advance.

You can have my original, vintage christies child tin helmet, now I have no further use for it :lol:
HALMA 1983

Previous

Return to General Discussion