Kev Tweet

Re: Kev Tweet

Postby BerlinWaller » Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:46 pm

Keith wrote:
BerlinWaller wrote:Maybe you should retract your unsubstantiated bullying comment then Keith?

Is what Kev is posting on Twitter worse than what Tony Capaldi put up? When I say worse, I mean more damaging to the club and the clubs reputation?

You're comparing Kev to Crapaldi? Crapaldi did nothing for Morecambe FC in the whole time he was here. Kev's earned more respect. Or, as I say, just pay his contract up and let him go. No point paying him anyway when he's clearly not going to be chosen to play again.

Making him train on his own... in your mind, that equates to Crapaldi. Yeah, okay.

No, The Daily Keith spinning more lies. I never compared Kev and Capaldi as players.That would be absurd. Stop trying to wriggle out of it.
Read my post again Keith and correct yourself please.

Lets try this again. Nice and simple. Yes or No to both questions.

Are you calling DA a bully?
Are the Twitter posts put out by Kev worse than what Tony Capadi posted?
BerlinWaller

Postby Little Shrimp » Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:54 pm

I think the recent Twitter posts - as much as we all love Kev - are really poor and have gotten to the point where he's bringing the club into disrepute which is totally unjustified, as it seems his issue is just with Adams.

While it should be taken into context that for a number of years he hasn't been able to train properly on astro (Roche too), it's still not a respectful thing to ask him to do - training like that on a match day alone.

However, it's possible that the tweets he was posting when first dropped (fairly enough, if DA doesn't see him in his plans) which were stupid and petty worked there way back to Adams, who now feels (rightly or wrongly) that this kind of treatment is needed.

He's spreading bad word about the club, and ultimately turning people against a manager without who we would probably be nailed on for relegation. I think Keith is right in that paying up his contract is probably the best move forward for both parties so he can go and play somewhere.
Little Shrimp

Postby BerlinWaller » Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:59 pm

Little Shrimp wrote:I think the recent Twitter posts - as much as we all love Kev - are really poor and have gotten to the point where he's bringing the club into disrepute which is totally unjustified, as it seems his issue is just with Adams.

While it should be taken into context that for a number of years he hasn't been able to train properly on astro (Roche too), it's still not a respectful thing to ask him to do - training like that on a match day alone.

However, it's possible that the tweets he was posting when first dropped (fairly enough, if DA doesn't see him in his plans) which were stupid and petty worked there way back to Adams, who now feels (rightly or wrongly) that this kind of treatment is needed.

He's spreading bad word about the club, and ultimately turning people against a manager without who we would probably be nailed on for relegation. I think Keith is right in that paying up his contract is probably the best move forward for both parties so he can go and play somewhere.

I totally agree with you. Our own fans turning on a Manager who has saved us from relegation is shocking. Nobody knows what has gone and why should we. I like the way DA has kept away from the nonsense and kept a dignified silence. For one of our fans to chuck the word "bullying" about on here is outrageous. For somebody so preachy, he should know better. Kev has caused a shit storm on Twitter with both the club and DA getting slaughtered. Capaldi knocked the training and we were after his head on a platter.
BerlinWaller

Postby Keith » Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:01 pm

BerlinWaller wrote:
Keith wrote:
BerlinWaller wrote:Maybe you should retract your unsubstantiated bullying comment then Keith?

Is what Kev is posting on Twitter worse than what Tony Capaldi put up? When I say worse, I mean more damaging to the club and the clubs reputation?

You're comparing Kev to Crapaldi? Crapaldi did nothing for Morecambe FC in the whole time he was here. Kev's earned more respect. Or, as I say, just pay his contract up and let him go. No point paying him anyway when he's clearly not going to be chosen to play again.

Making him train on his own... in your mind, that equates to Crapaldi. Yeah, okay.

No, The Daily Keith spinning more lies. I never compared Kev and Capaldi as players.That would be absurd. Stop trying to wriggle out of it.
Read my post again Keith and correct yourself please.

Lets try this again. Nice and simple. Yes or No to both questions.

Are you calling DA a bully?
Are the Twitter posts put out by Kev worse than what Tony Capadi posted?

Because you are doing your typical hard of thinking routine...

1. It would appear that EITHER Derek Adams is bullying Kevin Ellison by isolating him in such a manner OR he's explained to Kev what is going on and Kev is wilfully brining the club in to disrepute. I asked YOU if you agree that this are the only scenarios but you didn't respond.

2. Crapaldi's Tweets were far worse because Crapaldi didn't give a crap about Morecambe FC either on or off the field and was only interested in a pay packet. Kev clearly & demonstrably cares about Morecambe FC. I didn't compare them as 'footballers'.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby BerlinWaller » Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:06 pm

I wonder if you get called in by the club to explain your allegations of bullying by DA towards Kev Keith. Be interesting to see.

Not hard of thinking Keith, just calling you out for what you put. Isn't that what forums are for?
BerlinWaller

Postby mrpotatohead » Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:29 pm

I think you all need to shut up, I have heard a few rumours and could tittle tattle on here,but no one would come out of it well if they are true, leave it out.
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby BHmfc » Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:53 pm

Be very careful what you post Keith,I thought you would know better. Unless you know all the facts how can you accuse someone at the club of bullying a senior player.
BHmfc

Postby BerlinWaller » Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:56 pm

BHmfc wrote:Be very careful what you post Keith,I thought you would know better. Unless you know all the facts how can you accuse someone at the club of bullying a senior player.

Not just anyone, the manager of the football club. It's beyond belief.
BerlinWaller

Postby mrpotatohead » Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:10 pm

Ironically ,a few of you on here are taking a very sad episode in the club and kevins recent history to bully Keith, why cant you all just drop it given the fact that if Kevin, Derek , or MFC suffer as a result of it, no one wins or in fact deserves to lose.
mrpotatohead

Postby Slanester » Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:11 pm

BerlinWaller wrote:
BHmfc wrote:Be very careful what you post Keith,I thought you would know better. Unless you know all the facts how can you accuse someone at the club of bullying a senior player.

Not just anyone, the manager of the football club. It's beyond belief.

I don’t know Jack shit as to what has gone on, which is probably the same as you blokes, but you seem to want to milk it for ever penny though, for some reason???
Slanester

Postby black morse » Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:12 pm

mrpotatohead wrote:Ironically ,a few of you on here are taking a very sad episode in the club and kevins recent history to bully Keith, why cant you all just drop it given the fact that if Kevin, Derek , or MFC suffer as a result of it, no one wins or in fact deserves to lose.

Agree entirely.
black morse

Postby BerlinWaller » Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:15 pm

Kev is posting it on social media, MPH is gossiping about it and Keith is throwing accusations about but we can't talk about it? Wind your necks in and get off your high horses.
BerlinWaller

Postby Slanester » Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:24 pm

BerlinWaller wrote:Kev is posting it on social media, MPH is gossiping about it and Keith is throwing accusations about but we can't talk about it? Wind your necks in and get off your high horses.

:lol:
Slanester

Postby P/T Indie » Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:26 pm

Also in that reserve game against blackpool DA said cranston and kev were still part of the main squad and not available for transfer. Cranston worked his way back so what changed with Kev. Is it that DA just hasnt liked his attitude since, or its a clash of personalities.

I also wondered if kev was doing the tweets to engineer a move and im supprised noone has come in for him.
Eintracht Branschweigs answer to Shrimps Voices

http://eintracht-demo.forumieren.com/index.htm

For a great footballing day out
P/T Indie

Postby RapidShrimp » Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:39 pm

Keith wrote:
BerlinWaller wrote:
I understand that it's Kev and he is a legend but it doesn't do our club any good at all.

Nor does effectively bullying a senior player.

Better all round if the club paid up his contract and let him become a free agent, so hopefully Kev could find another club rather than developing in to another soap opera.

Don’t get me started on this Keith... Allegations of DA bullying Kev are completely unreasonable based on the fact that’s there no evidence. So by what you’re saying, every time a manager drops a player because of their attitude/performances and puts them to train with the U23s, that’s bullying?!

You’ve really missed the mark here and deserve all the swathes of replies aimed at you after this remark.

I can’t believe we are staying up and avoiding relegation and yet there are certain fans who can’t accept that a different manager is no longer in charge, one that doesn’t give in to big personalities and stupidity. Unbelievable.

I’d recommend closing this thread to stop the negativity because Derek Adams has taken this club forward, and the point today was brilliant. We should be basking in the fact that we’re now 10 points clear of 24th, not accusing our successful and passionate manager of bullying. No-one wins in this debate.

I would agree though that paying up his contract seems like a sensible choice.
RapidShrimp

Postby BerlinWaller » Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:45 pm

RapidShrimp wrote:
Keith wrote:
BerlinWaller wrote:
I understand that it's Kev and he is a legend but it doesn't do our club any good at all.

Better all round if the club paid up his contract and let him become a free agent, so hopefully Kev could find another club rather than developing in to another soap opera.

Don’t get me started on this Keith... Allegations of DA bullying Kev are completely unreasonable based on the fact that’s there no evidence. So by what you’re saying, every time a manager drops a player because of their attitude/performances and puts them to train with the U23s, that’s bullying?!

You’ve really missed the mark here and deserve all the swathes of replies aimed at you after this remark.

I can’t believe we are staying up and avoiding relegation and yet there are certain fans who can’t accept that a different manager is no longer in charge, one that doesn’t give in to big personalities and stupidity. Unbelievable.

I’d recommend closing this thread to stop the negativity because Derek Adams has taken this club forward, and the point today was brilliant. We should be basking in the fact that we’re now 10 points clear of 24th, not accusing our successful and passionate manager of bullying. No-one wins in this debate.

Great post. If I was Keith i'd be penning a letter of apology to the club and Derek Adams.
BerlinWaller

Postby Phoenix Shrimp 2017 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:59 pm

RapidShrimp wrote:
Keith wrote:
BerlinWaller wrote:

I was looking for the correct words but I don't need to following this excellent post. Agree %100, Kev is a legend, but a legend which is now soured a tad. If we can afford to then pay up his contract and let's move on. The football is enjoyable and entertaining again thanks to DA. Long may it last!

I was looking for the words to express my thoughts but this excellent post sums it up. Kev is a legend, but a tad soured now. If we could afford to pay him up in one go then do it and lets move on. DA superb, entertainment has returned and enjoying the match day experience again!
Phoenix Shrimp 2017

Postby BHmfc » Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:15 pm

Not having a go at anyone, but you have to be careful what you post. Not that long ago supporters from a club just down the coast were taken to court over social media posts. I personally believe DA is doing a great job since his arrival, players have been dropped, players have been brought in but this is football the world over. Having supported the club for many years and having seen many hundreds of players come and go,you carry on supporting the club and the current players, not the players who played last season or the season before. Football can be cruel, ask the young players who have to retire through injury or the 17 and 18 year olds who are released from club's academies. A manager has to do what he thinks is best for his club on a match to match basis, otherwise it will be his job on the line.
BHmfc

Postby marky No.1 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:18 am

Will you be going to Newport?

“Not unless the kit man, coach driver and boot cleaner all get sick.”
:o

https://www.southwalesargus.co.uk/sport ... -problems/
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Slanester » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:31 am

marky No.1 wrote:Will you be going to Newport?

Thanks for posting.
Slanester

Postby black morse » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:55 am

marky No.1 wrote:Will you be going to Newport?

Whilst we all have the utmost respect for Kev and all that he's done for the club, he's a very strong personality and can only be a disruptive influence now :(
black morse

Postby BerlinWaller » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:35 am

His tweets are having a negative effect on the Football Club and damaging it's image. Legend or not, this can't be tolerated. Nobody is bigger than the club and he is bringing the club in to disrepute now.
BerlinWaller

Postby Gone_Shrimping » Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:22 pm

BerlinWaller wrote:His tweets are having a negative effect on the Football Club and damaging it's image. Legend or not, this can't be tolerated. Nobody is bigger than the club and he is bringing the club in to disrepute now.

Kev is a paid employee and just like anyone of the fans if we made derogatory comments about our employer on social media we would be in trouble , then the same applies to Kevin and a director should be an intermediary and advise him to cease his tweets and maybe even delete some of them.
Gone_Shrimping

Postby redrobo » Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:52 pm

A message to Kevin....the legand...

Kevin
If your annoyance is aimed at the manager then so be it.....BUT if it is aimed at the club and its Directors then maybe a time to reflect how OUR club has been with you over the past seasons. It's a manger's job to select who he / she is best suited for the situation the club finds itself in.

If your annoyance is a result of not being asked to at least interview for the manager's role then the Board have to appoint a manager who in their opinion ( right or wrong) has the required expertise to get us out of the mess we found ourselves in. I personally would have liked you in partnership with Baz to have been given until the end of the season to see if results had improved but I have to admit that over the last month I have to acknowledge that the board 'got it right'. It was tough on you but you've been in the game long enough to know that things can change literally overnight.

I'd like for you to be given one last appearance in the first team before the end of the season but that is up to the manager who it would appear you do not respect or get along with.

You are, have been and always will be a 'legend' but the current tweeting reportadly from your self does you no credit whatsoever.....you are much better than that..... :) :) :)
redrobo

Postby mrpotatohead » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:27 pm

He cracked a joke ffs!!!!

It's pretty obvious he isnt ever going to figure in the gaffers team , and feels aggrieved, whatever happens is not going to damage the club, in a funny sort of way it makes Derek look tough as old boots, I love Kev to bits and wish him well.

Nobody on here, with less than half a story, has any right to judge either of them.
mrpotatohead

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion