Free Train Ticket to Crewe next Saturday

Free Train Ticket to Crewe next Saturday

Postby thedoc » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:44 am

I made the mistake of buying a train ticket from Lancaster to Crewe a while ago, forgetting that I am helping-out my Missis at the Dickensian Festival at Ulverston next weekend. So I shall be staying in beautiful Barrer next Saturday night. I bet you’re jealous. I am thus left with a ticket for the 12.57 outbound train on Saturday 23rd November; 1809 return journey (an hour each way). I have offered the tickets to Bare Bum but he doesn’t seem to answer his messages :( ... It would be a crime to waste them so the first person to send me their contact details can have them – if you give me your address, I will post them to you, free of charge. First come, first served...
thedoc

Re: Free Train Ticket to Crewe next Saturday

Postby Bare bum » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:43 am

thedoc wrote:I made the mistake of buying a train ticket from Lancaster to Crewe a while ago, forgetting that I am helping-out my Missis at the Dickensian Festival at Ulverston next weekend. So I shall be staying in beautiful Barrer next Saturday night. I bet you’re jealous. I am thus left with a ticket for the 12.57 outbound train on Saturday 23rd November; 1809 return journey (an hour each way). I have offered the tickets to Bare Bum but he doesn’t seem to answer his messages :( ... It would be a crime to waste them so the first person to send me their contact details can have them – if you give me your address, I will post them to you, free of charge. First come, first served...

Ha! Why, thankyou sir.

I don't answer messages because I never look up there.

I'm also busy next Saturday but I do appreciate the kind offer.
A lilo, almost as nice as a puppy
Bare bum

Postby thedoc » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:10 pm

My word, we are coy on this site aren't we? I've just put them on Faceflannel and they were gone in a flash!...
thedoc

Postby marky No.1 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:33 pm

A 32 minute flash :)
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Return to General Discussion