WHERE IS NEGATIVE NED....

WHERE IS NEGATIVE NED....

Postby Howe Magic » Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:57 am

just on my break at work and still buzzing after last nights excellent win....then i thought to myself where is negative ned - thats right he wont be on because we won but i am sure he is thinking of something to moan about.....
Howe Magic

Re: WHERE IS NEGATIVE NED....

Postby Keith » Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:29 am

he's very complacent with his postings after a successful outcome to a match... :roll:
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Ned » Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:23 am

Howe Magic wrote:just on my break at work and still buzzing after last nights excellent win....then i thought to myself where is negative ned - thats right he wont be on because we won but i am sure he is thinking of something to moan about.....

Please keep up, the name has been changed to Simply Ned but. I beeter be carefull what I say otherwise you will be burning your sesaon ticket again and refusing to attend matches any more. What a puff!

Yes I was pleased with the result although concerned about Howe's injury, Artell's misplaced passing and Hunter's poor contribution when he came on.
Ned

Postby Christies Child » Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:24 am

Simply Ned wrote:
Howe Magic wrote:just on my break at work and still buzzing after last nights excellent win....then i thought to myself where is negative ned - thats right he wont be on because we won but i am sure he is thinking of something to moan about.....

Please keep up, the name has been changed to Simply Ned but. I beeter be carefull what I say otherwise you will be burning your sesaon ticket again and refusing to attend matches any more. What a puff!

Yes I was pleased with the result although concerned about Howe's injury, Artell's misplaced passing and Hunter's poor contribution when he came on.

Don't know what your on about..... ;) ;) ;)
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby shrimper » Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:22 pm

Simply Ned wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Quality, Ned.
Always welcome.

"Every silver lining, eh?"
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Postby Gnasher » Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:56 pm

Every silver lining has a Ned :lol: :lol:
Legally permitted to use "Gnasher" by DC Thomson's lawyers since 1999.
#TooMuchTimeOnMyHands
Gnasher

Postby Paul Mac » Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:20 pm

Simply Ned wrote:

Oh my! What a wasted chance to show you're not just a bitter little man.
Beidh ár lá linn
Paul Mac

Postby bigreddog » Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:39 pm

I could only burn my sesaon ticket while I check I have a Larsance for my Minkey, but as I'd beeter be careful I thought I'd either get a dictionary or watch re-runs of 'Allo 'Allo. And I vill say zis only wance:

I'm very happy we won !!!!
Fans' Club Morecambe

join the facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/home.php?sk=group_183535545003563&id=193325224024595&notif_t=like
Updated, interactive, snazzy website coming soon...
bigreddog

Postby marky » Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:03 pm

Simply Ned wrote:What a puff!

Is no one else going to challenge him on that? I'm normally a supporter of SN but NOT when he says things like that!
Some are dead and some are living. In my life, I've loved them all.
marky

Postby Mark S » Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:40 pm

Though about it, but sometimes it is better to leave the post as a testimony to ignorance, prejudice and a lack of intelligence.

if anyone is offended and would like the remark removed, let us know.
Mark S

Postby campdave » Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:44 pm

Paul Mac wrote:
Simply Ned wrote:

Oh my! What a wasted chance to show you're not just a bitter little man.

Agreed. While I think he sometimes has a point to an extent, even it's buried deep in empty rhetoric, personally I think his last comment undermines everything he's ever wrote or will write on this board.
campdave

Postby RedRedWine1 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:55 pm

Though I don't condone the remark towards HM, or agree with the summary of the performance by Ned (even though it is quite funny to see his 'every silver lining has a Ned' stance), the season ticket comment is fair game IMO.

I'm still awaiting the 10 page spread in Hello magazine complete with pictures of HM back at Christie Park and his views of watching the game from a different position of the ground. I think HM could make a fortune from this venture. :D
RedRedWine1

Postby Howe Magic » Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:02 pm

thanks for the "What a puff" comment simply ned - very grown up of you i am sure (but to be honest i am not going to respond to it other than to say i am an ADULT - maybe you should take note.....
Howe Magic

Postby Keith » Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:33 pm

Mark S wrote:Though about it, but sometimes it is better to leave the post as a testimony to ignorance, prejudice and a lack of intelligence.

if anyone is offended and would like the remark removed, let us know.

Summed up my position on this too. A bit pathetic really but will be dumped in an instant if anyone contacts us.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Bare Ben » Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:25 pm

I think if your going to start remvoing stuff like that, the caption competition featuring myself wouldn't exist :lol:
Bare Ben

Return to General Discussion