The "JIM BENTLEY OUT" thread. (Please don't start any more)

Re: The "JIM BENTLEY OUT" thread. (Please don't start any mo

Postby Posh » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:42 pm

shrimpandseek2 wrote:So now even if the post is negative about the game it gets deleted and moved :lol:

Admin staff disgrace... :roll:

I’m an admin and I posted saying I agree with lots of what both parties are saying.

If you don’t like the forum please feel free to bugger off and setup your own.
VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
Posh

Postby Slanester » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:46 pm

Posh wrote:
shrimpandseek2 wrote:So now even if the post is negative about the game it gets deleted and moved :lol:

I’m an admin and I posted saying I agree with lots of what both parties are saying.

If you don’t like the forum please feel free to bugger off and setup your own.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Slanester

Postby mrpotatohead » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:02 pm

Berlin Waller, I don't have inside information at all, and I do not consider Anti Jim fans to be lesser Morecambe FC fans in the slightest, I have friends on both sides of that divide, I watched Saturday's match from behind the goals for a change and never enjoyed it one bit.
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby Keith » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:24 pm

http://bfy.tw/MEaG
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Freez » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:44 pm

Bury are the best side I’ve seen this season, fair play they were good. As bad as we were at times!
Two more injuries, so 10 sidelined now.
It’s getting tougher, need a some wins and fast.
Bennett two goal in two games is some start, if we get a pen at Vale Park can we take it as a corner?? Might be more successful!
Frisnit Frisnit!!
Freez

Postby Westgate Wanderer » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:07 am

Perhaps when we get another penalty we should roll it to one side for another player to run onto and score! As long as we don't do a Pires-Henry one!!
Don't worry be happy!
Westgate Wanderer

Postby Gone_Shrimping » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:15 am

If we get another penalty can whoever takes it have a proper run-up and blast it !

I hate these 2 pace run-ups.
Gone_Shrimping

Postby parceldave » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:41 pm

Gone_Shrimping wrote:If we get another penalty can whoever takes it have a proper run-up and blast it !

I hate these 2 pace run-ups.

Surely we must have some clips of Lawrence Wilson penalties we could show our current players , don't recall him missing any . I'm sure Marky No1 will put me right when he gets his signal back, really poor reception on the Lady Fiona. :o
parceldave

Postby Keith » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:41 pm

parceldave wrote:Surely we must have some clips of Lawrence Wilson penalties we could show our current players , don't recall him missing any .

Wasn't it Michael Rose* who told reserve team keeper* that he'd take 15* penalties and if the keeper saved one, he'd buy him a car? Rose didn't buy a car. He said you should never miss a penalty.

* One of those elephant memory folk will be along soon to correct the details (Freez!)
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

Keith
Site Admin

Postby KenH » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:52 pm

parceldave wrote:Surely we must have some clips of Lawrence Wilson penalties we could show our current players , don't recall him missing any . I'm sure Marky No1 will put me right when he gets his signal back, really poor reception on the Lady Fiona. :o

He missed one against Accy (who else!)
KenH

Postby Gone_Shrimping » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:33 pm

KenH wrote:
parceldave wrote:Surely we must have some clips of Lawrence Wilson penalties we could show our current players , don't recall him missing any . I'm sure Marky No1 will put me right when he gets his signal back, really poor reception on the Lady Fiona. :o

Wasn't that Richard Brodie or have we actually missed 2 penalties against Accy :o :o :o
Gone_Shrimping

Postby HALMA 1983 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:20 pm

Gone_Shrimping wrote:
KenH wrote:

Wasn't that Richard Brodie or have we actually missed 2 penalties against Accy :o :o :o

Those games were won before the teams went on the pitch, penalties no matter how many wouldn't have prevented Morecambe being smashed each and every game.
HALMA 1983

The big book of excuses

Postby shrimpandseek2 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:00 am

No access to the all weather training.
No gym access.
No regular grass pitch to train on.
When training at Turners Field, picked dog shit up before starting training.
Players & staff not paid on time on numerous occasions.
No idea who owns the football club.
Players agreeing to re-sign on same wages as previous contract, then having 'a director' decide that they should take a pay cut, so the players go to Carlisle instead.
Top player 'sold' to PNE for about half his value, so the players & staff can get paid.
This season, an injury list so long that we could practically form a 'first team' out of the treatment room.

And that's without referring to the smallest club & smallest budget argument.

...... This is absolutely unbelievable! it seems the Jim Bentley big book of excuses has not one.. but TWO copies. The administration staff have one also lol
shrimpandseek2

Re: The big book of excuses

Postby Slanester » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:19 am

shrimpandseek2 wrote:No access to the all weather training.
No gym access.
Players agreeing to re-sign on same wages as previous contract, then having 'a director' decide that they should take a pay cut, so the players go to Carlisle instead.
Top player 'sold' to PNE for about half his value, so the players & staff can get paid.
This season, an injury list so long that we could practically form a 'first team' out of the treatment room.

...... This is absolutely unbelievable! it seems the Jim Bentley big book of excuses has not one.. but TWO copies. The administration staff have one also lol

Can you post this again, when you have removed the facts, and just leave the points,that you describe as excuses. That shouldn’t take you too long. See you at the game on Sat............NOT.
Slanester

Postby Seasider9601 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:27 am

shrimpandseek2 wrote: The administration staff have one also lol

Meaning ???????
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby Voiceoftheshrimps » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:48 am

Sammy did not have all excuses like what Jim have . He not got a plan what to do now.
Voiceoftheshrimps

Postby Seasider9601 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:59 am

Mark, you know as well as we do they are NOT excuses.

They are fact.
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby Phil Anderer » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:03 am

Voiceoftheshrimps wrote:Sammy did not have all excuses like what Jim have . He not got a plan what to do now.

Sammy never took any responsibility for failures - look at the play-off at Dagenham where, with one of the worst defensive records in League 2, he went away and set up for a 0-0 draw; we got absolutely hammered, but it was Jim who had to apologise. Whose tactics cocked up? Who was at fault? Apparently not Sammy. Unfortunately for me I think Jim actually learned too much from Sammy.
The 3 rules of Fascism:
1. Make stuff up;
2. Scream it loudly;
3. Kill people.
(copyright Eddie Izzard)
Phil Anderer

Postby Voiceoftheshrimps » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:54 am

Till wait for Jim to come out say sorry about when we got beat 7.0 away at cambridge some year ago. He excuses was we have a young back in defence but the young one was one person and was Andy p.
Voiceoftheshrimps

Postby BerlinWaller » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:03 pm

Phil Anderer wrote:
Voiceoftheshrimps wrote:Sammy did not have all excuses like what Jim have . He not got a plan what to do now.

Sammy never took any responsibility for failures - look at the play-off at Dagenham where, with one of the worst defensive records in League 2, he went away and set up for a 0-0 draw; we got absolutely hammered, but it was Jim who had to apologise. Whose tactics cocked up? Who was at fault? Apparently not Sammy. Unfortunately for me I think Jim actually learned too much from Sammy.

I think it is crazy how some fans look back on Sammy's time at the club. There should be a statue of him outside the ground IMO
BerlinWaller

Postby Voiceoftheshrimps » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:16 pm

What else can Jim do prob make more fans leave
Voiceoftheshrimps

Postby paschahound » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:00 pm

Voiceoftheshrimps wrote:What else can Jim do prob make more fans leave

So who do you think will be a more successful manager and who would actually be happy to come and put up with the state of things that Jim has had to tolerate?
paschahound

Postby Phil Anderer » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:16 pm

BerlinWaller wrote:
Phil Anderer wrote:

I think it is crazy how some fans look back on Sammy's time at the club. There should be a statue of him outside the ground IMO

I think it's a fact of life that people will always see things differently because it's so subjective. For me, I do want to see a change in the management, but I want that change to be Jim trying new ideas; I think we have the ability, but we keep making the same mistakes. As many have said, we need to get away from this 'clean sheet' approach and attack the game - we look so much better a side when we do.
The 3 rules of Fascism:
1. Make stuff up;
2. Scream it loudly;
3. Kill people.
(copyright Eddie Izzard)
Phil Anderer

Postby Keith » Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:01 pm

shrimpandseek2 wrote:No access to the all weather training.
No gym access.

I'm confused. You quote me from a post in the 'Jim Bentley out' thread. Yet despite there already being an 'anti-Jim thread' on the go, and being asked not to start any more, you do so, so it is now out of context? And in doing so, have a pop at me too.

Don't suppose you've got any other opinions beyond the one subject?

Don't be too surprised if I become bored and start hitting 'delete' if you persist in starting new threads about the same issue.

Keith
Site Admin

Re: The "JIM BENTLEY OUT!!!!

Postby fleetstreetfox » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:05 pm

Cause for concern if we fail today. Position definitely in question.
fleetstreetfox

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion