The "JIM BENTLEY OUT" thread. (Please don't start any more)

The "JIM BENTLEY OUT" thread. (Please don't start any more)

Postby Voiceoftheshrimps » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:06 pm

HI I think Jim Bentley really need to go. he lost it now. please can you go soon cos it wont a football club soon if he till in change. they will be house on the globe land. WHY CANT PEOPLE see it he need to go. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Voiceoftheshrimps on Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Voiceoftheshrimps

Re: JIM bentley time to go taxi for him any taxi

Postby marky No.1 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:43 pm

Is that you, Mark?
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Voiceoftheshrimps » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:00 am

marky No.1 wrote:Is that you, Mark?

WHO is mark? I' m just voicing my opinion.
Voiceoftheshrimps

Re: JIM bentley time to go taxi for him any taxi JIM BENTLEY

Postby paschahound » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:04 am

Edit: I'll remove my comment, having been given further details on the poster.
Last edited by paschahound on Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
paschahound

Postby Voiceoftheshrimps » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:08 am

paschahound wrote:Someone has clearly had far too much to drink.

Read back what you have posted tomorrow morning and feel the shame.

the computer say no
Voiceoftheshrimps

Postby marky No.1 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:12 am

Voiceoftheshrimps wrote:

No probs, your opinion sounds the same as someone on Facebook
marky No.1

Postby Voiceoftheshrimps » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:15 am

marky No.1 wrote:
Voiceoftheshrimps wrote:

cool
Voiceoftheshrimps

Postby Andy D » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:04 am

Im not panicking just yet, transfer window is still open, Jim can still do some good buisness.
Andy D

Postby mrpotatohead » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:36 am

Is the letter "s" missing on your keyboard?
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby Voiceoftheshrimps » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:58 am

Andy D wrote:Im not panicking just yet, transfer window is still open, Jim can still do some good buisness.

I am panicking if we lose on Saturday and Macclesfield win we be in bottom 2 not good enough.
Voiceoftheshrimps

Postby Voiceoftheshrimps » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:59 am

paschahound wrote:Someone has clearly had far too much to drink.

Read back what you have posted tomorrow morning and feel the shame.

Why will I be a shame?
Voiceoftheshrimps

Postby Seasider9601 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:37 am

marky No.1 wrote:
Voiceoftheshrimps wrote:

Agree entirely marky No.1.

Pretty obvious who "VoiceoftheShrimps" is judging by the wording in their posts......

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Stick to Facebook VoiceoftheShrimps :twisted:
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby Slanester » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:17 am

Seasider9601 wrote:

With respect, little bit unfair that S. It is obvious who VoiceoftheShrimps is, but voice of the Shrimps he most definitely is not, as far as I’m concerned anyway. That said, he should be allowed to voice his opinion, as boringly negative and repetitive as it is, on FB, or on here. His posts might just motivate a few more to have their say on SVs, and give a wider view of what people really feel about the current managerial situation??
Slanester

Postby Phil Anderer » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:22 am

Slanester wrote:
Seasider9601 wrote:

With respect, little bit unfair that S. It is obvious who VoiceoftheShrimps is, but voice of the Shrimps he most definitely is not, as far as I’m concerned anyway. That said, he should be allowed to voice his opinion, as boringly negative and repetitive as it is, on FB, or on here. His posts might just motivate a few more to have their say on SVs, and give a wider view of what people really feel about the current managerial situation??

OK, let him have his say, whoever he is (I'm not on Fakebook), but please, please, please, can we club together to buy the illiterate tw@t some English tuition?
The 3 rules of Fascism:
1. Make stuff up;
2. Scream it loudly;
3. Kill people.
(copyright Eddie Izzard)
Phil Anderer

Postby Seasider9601 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:35 am

Slanester wrote:
Seasider9601 wrote:

Fair comment Slanester.
Seasider9601

Postby Slanester » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:36 am

Phil Anderer wrote: the illiterate tw@t some English tuition?

I might be wrong Phil, but I think there is more to it than that??
Also, people might hold back from expressing their thoughts on here, if they feel that they might be judged on, how they word it, rather than the content.
Slanester

Postby BerlinWaller » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:00 am

Slanester wrote:

Also, people might hold back from expressing their thoughts on here, if they feel that they might be judged on, how they word it, rather than the content.

Terrible post from Phil Anderer and shows the elitist attitude a few members have on here. I think an apology is needed.

If it is the lad i think it is, he travels a distance to home games and pays his money to get in. He has a right to an opinion. Agree or disagree but some posts on here are bang out of order
BerlinWaller

Postby Phil Anderer » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:03 am

Slanester wrote:

Slanester, I agree there is more to it - I think he is being deliberately obtuse in his use of language, perhaps in an attempt to disguise his identity, although that clearly isn't working. I (almost) always bite my tongue instead of correcting people's use of language/grammar on here, but Voiceofhisownego really takes the biscuit. My apologies to you (definitely not him) if what I said offended in any way. Berlin Waller, the apology is here, but for the reasons stated it doesn't apply to Voiceofhisownego.

Edit: If English isn't Voiceofhisownego's first language, then absolutely I apologise to him. If not, I genuinely believe the way he is writing is below his actual level of literacy, and he is doing it deliberately.
The 3 rules of Fascism:
1. Make stuff up;
2. Scream it loudly;
3. Kill people.
(copyright Eddie Izzard)
Phil Anderer

Postby BoroRedShrimp » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:41 am

BerlinWaller wrote:
Slanester wrote:

Terrible post from Phil Anderer and shows the elitist attitude a few members have on here. I think an apology is needed.

If it is the lad i think it is, he travels a distance to home games and pays his money to get in. He has a right to an opinion. Agree or disagree but some posts on here are bang out of order

Totally agree. He may have issues surrounding his spelling or writing and unfair to judge others. We are supposed to be a family club and share views and make new or old fans welcome. This is starting to go out of the window, facebook says it all. This lad follows the team home & away & sometimes he has a very good point about Jim & a friendly lad. However when a few on the fans page on facebook are telling him to F or P off & follow the cod heads because of his difference in views then that to me ruins the image of the club. Yes we are not all right but our views count to try and improve the club which in some ways has fallen on deaf ears in some ways but we carry on and we try and work together with solutions. We need fans attending the Globe not pouring away in droves because fans can't have a say over Jim or judging a fan by his spelling. UP THE SHRIMPS.
Last edited by BoroRedShrimp on Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Profile picture; James Stannage.
BoroRedShrimp

Postby marky No.1 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:02 am

BerlinWaller wrote:
Slanester wrote:

Slanester wrote:
Seasider9601 wrote:

With respect, little bit unfair that S. It is obvious who VoiceoftheShrimps is

I'm not sure that it is.
I spoke to Mark on Saturday after the game, I can assure you he doesn't write like this on purpose and said he is not on SV's - then this thread pops up!

"Voiceoftheshrimps" has denied this is him and says "who is mark?". I can imagine Mark having a wind up, but even worse IMO would be someone else making themselves look like it is him.
marky No.1

Postby Phil Anderer » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:14 am

marky No.1 wrote:I spoke to Mark on Saturday after the game, I can assure you he doesn't write like this on purpose and said he is not on SV's - then this thread pops up!

"Voiceoftheshrimps" has denied this is him and says "who is mark?". I can imagine Mark having a wind up, but even worse IMO would be someone else making themselves look like it is him.

If he really talks like this, then fair enough, I hold my hand up, guilty as charged, and I apologise. I would point out that I have no issues with people criticising Jim or saying they want a new manager - for evidence of which see my post on the Hitting Rock Bottom thread. We have different views and sometimes get a little too passionate, but we are all entitled to our opinions, whatever they may be, and as well as apologising for the suggestion over literacy, I'll also apologise for overstepping the mark on being overly aggressive/insulting, as I dislike it when others do it, so I really shouldn't do it myself.

VoiceoftheShrimps please accept my genuine apology for behaving in a manner that is out of character. I'm not having the best of days, but that's no excuse.
The 3 rules of Fascism:
1. Make stuff up;
2. Scream it loudly;
3. Kill people.
(copyright Eddie Izzard)
Phil Anderer

Postby BerlinWaller » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:23 am

Fair play Phil, good of you. If it is someone trying to impersonate another fan then that is as low as it gets. Probably best if the thread gets binned.
BerlinWaller

Postby Slanester » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:26 am

[/quote]

I spoke to Mark on Saturday after the game, I can assure you he doesn't write like this on purpose and said he is not on SV's - then this thread pops up!

"Voiceoftheshrimps" has denied this is him and says "who is mark?". I can imagine Mark having a wind up, but even worse IMO would be someone else making themselves look like it is him.[/quote]

If this post is a pi$$ take of Mark, and ultimately all on here, then well spotted Phil Anderer. As much as some won’t agree with the lad, not acceptable. ( managed to keep it clean) You will get your due responses :?: :?:

If it is Mark, but trying to remain anonymous, then he needs to keep posting. SVs is open to all.( except Knightrider :lol: )
Last edited by Slanester on Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slanester

Postby Seasider9601 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:29 am

BerlinWaller wrote:Fair play Phil, good of you. If it is someone trying to impersonate another fan then that is as low as it gets. Probably best if the thread gets binned.

+1
Seasider9601

Postby Phil Anderer » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:51 am

I've just had a PM on this, and in light of what I now know, I would like to reiterate, VERY STRONGLY, that if VoiceoftheShrimps is who it has been suggested, then I am not just apologetic, but actually genuinely sorry for my first post on this thread. I should know better, and am frankly ashamed of that first post. I shall try to think before posting in future.
The 3 rules of Fascism:
1. Make stuff up;
2. Scream it loudly;
3. Kill people.
(copyright Eddie Izzard)
Phil Anderer

Next

Return to General Discussion