The "JIM BENTLEY OUT" thread. (Please don't start any more)

Re: The "JIM BENTLEY OUT" thread. (Please don't start any mo

Postby BerlinWaller » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:54 am

We missed a trick not getting Keith Hill
BerlinWaller

Postby marky No.1 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:31 am

On the Jim in or out thread on FB , Colin Goldring has voted "Out, if we lose a few more games"
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Gone_Shrimping » Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:35 am

marky No.1 wrote:On the Jim in or out thread on FB , Colin Goldring has voted "Out, if we lose a few more games"

Wait till the "Round-Up Gang" see that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gone_Shrimping

Postby BerlinWaller » Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:52 am

marky No.1 wrote:On the Jim in or out thread on FB , Colin Goldring has voted "Out, if we lose a few more games"

Hopefully they informed Jim of this before casting their vote.
BerlinWaller

Postby Andy D » Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:56 am

Looks like Colin has withdrawn(unliked) from that poll.
Andy D

Postby al1 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:58 am

I am sure the pmg balcony crew and the round up gang are preparing their response to the mounting criticism of their beloved jb
al1

Postby redrobo » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:19 am

[quote="Redalert1970"]If Jim resigns or is sacked... Which managers are available
[/b]

I've been a long advocate of going for this option if only until the end of the season and then seeing where we are.

No pleasure in saying this but it's getting to the stage where a change could be necessary.

I could be wrong but I suspect the players are no longer playing for JB..... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Last edited by redrobo on Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
redrobo

Postby marky No.1 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:19 am

Andy D wrote:

:o
marky No.1

Postby BerlinWaller » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:31 am

marky No.1 wrote:
Andy D wrote:

Has he switched to the "OUT" Poll?
BerlinWaller

Postby Andy D » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:48 am

BerlinWaller wrote:Has he switched to the "OUT" Poll?

No, to the "in out, in out, shake it all about" Poll :lol:
Andy D

Postby Slanester » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:40 pm

Not hidden the fact that I am very much a “Jim In.” After yesterday, with all the emotion and disappointment, it had me thinking long and hard though. I have concluded that at present I still am. Without regurgitating the same old points, for me, we can’t add the instability of changing manager to the equation.
You are only ever as good as you last result, so a decent home display, and a win against Walsall on Tue, will mean the Sat performance shuffled one step closer to the, shredder. Obviously not for all.
Slanester

Postby marky No.1 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:43 pm

Well last week it was pointed out that our current run was mainly against teams that are in the top section of the League and we now have a run of games against teams around us.
Knowing our blistering form against teams around us and having lost 3.0 against rock bottom in our first 6 pointer, I really hope we turn on something for Tuesday
marky No.1

Postby jbc.shrimp » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:08 pm

If Jim was to go, not that I'm calling for it, I don't understand why there should be instability. We change formation half way through a game, we change tactics half way through a game, we change personnel half way through a game. To change the manager is simply changing one person. I just wish Jim would look at what's happening, change his outlook, and try something fresh and out of character.
jbc.shrimp

Postby marky No.1 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:53 pm

marky No.1 wrote:
Andy D wrote:

Headline news Dawzi
https://fanbanter.co.uk/club-owner-resp ... 6Ebbq4dbGs
marky No.1

Postby Andy D » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:25 pm

marky No.1 wrote:

Headline news Dawzi
https://fanbanter.co.uk/club-owner-resp ... 6Ebbq4dbGs

Andy D

Postby Seasider9601 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:51 am

It's like the Mark "my phone was hacked, honest Guv" Hughes scandal all over again.....
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby BerlinWaller » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:06 pm

Hello darkness my old friend....i've come to talk with you again
BerlinWaller

Postby Old Man Kensey » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:21 pm

Sorry but I'm out.

Circles, forever going round in circles.
The thrushes' bleeding battle with the wrens
Disrupts my reverie again
Old Man Kensey

Postby Deanpoint shrimp » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:29 pm

Who ever that was outside the ground telling fans to fuck off for saying Bentley out hang your head in shame pal. We pay our money. Bentley out
Deanpoint shrimp

Postby Redalert1970 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:31 pm

Careful Dean Point you can't be negative
Redalert1970

Postby BerlinWaller » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:32 pm

Deanpoint shrimp wrote:Who ever that was outside the ground telling fans to fuck off for saying Bentley out hang your head in shame pal. We pay our money. Bentley out

The lines have been blurred. The football club should be bigger than any player, manager or fan. We have a situation here where some fans have become Bentley fans rather than Morecambe fans. I totally appreciate some people have a friendship with the Jim and that speaks volumes about the man.
BerlinWaller

Postby HALMA 1983 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:39 pm

Deanpoint shrimp wrote:Who ever that was outside the ground telling fans to fuck off for saying Bentley out hang your head in shame pal. We pay our money. Bentley out

Like Brexit, it's a very toxic subject but regardless of that, Bentley deserves far better
He can walk down any street in this town with his head held high, he's done more for this town than most that live here
HALMA 1983

Postby Keith » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:40 pm

BerlinWaller wrote:

The lines have been blurred. The football club should be bigger than any player, manager or fan. We have a situation here where some fans have become Bentley fans rather than Morecambe fans. I totally appreciate some people have a friendship with the Jim and that speaks volumes about the man.

That is, was, and always will be BOLLOCKS.

What is true is that some fans were able to appreciate that Jim dragged us through the mire when we were well and truly in the crap, up to our eyeballs and above. With no money, no training facilities and our best players being poached every season (when was the last time we kept a fans' Player of the Season' in to the following season?) he somehow kept us in the Football League. Nothing to do with being 'mates', everything to do with seeing the big picture.

Unfortunately, there are also some fans who would rather see us fail and Jim sacked, because they once got Morecambe in to the Premiership when playing Football Manager and therefore know that they could do better.

Tonight and last Saturday were both bloody awful performances, no doubt about it.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby BerlinWaller » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:46 pm

Keith wrote:
BerlinWaller wrote:

That is, was, and always will be BOLLOCKS.

What is true is that some fans were able to appreciate that Jim dragged us through the mire when we were well and truly in the crap, up to our eyeballs and above. With no money, no training facilities and our best players being poached every season (when was the last time we kept a fans' Player of the Season' in to the following season?) he somehow kept us in the Football League. Nothing to do with being 'mates', everything to do with seeing the big picture.

Unfortunately, there are also some fans who would rather see us fail and Jim sacked, because they once got Morecambe in to the Premiership when playing Football Manager and therefore know that they could do better.

Tonight and last Saturday were both bloody awful performances, no doubt about it.

And there are some fans who would rather see us in the NW Counties but still have Jim in charge!

I presume your paragraph about footy manager is trying to say that the fans who are saying it isn't good enough don't know what they are on about? Pretty much sums you up Keith and the way you crack on like you know everything and your word is Gospel. I was at the game and heard the boos and the chants. This hurts, I love the club, it is all I know.
BerlinWaller

Postby Redalert1970 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:48 pm

All this bollocks about money and lowest crowds etc is a joke

Look where Crewe and Cheltenham are in the league... They are not massive clubs and are doing brilliant

It would be great to have more money but no shots at home in any game is unacceptable
Redalert1970

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion