CARL BAKER, GOOD ON HIM

CARL BAKER, GOOD ON HIM

Postby PUNKISDEAD » Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:18 pm

Asked on the Best game you've played in?

Morecambe 2-0 County! Sorry, haha!
PUNKISDEAD

Re: CARL BAKER, GOOD ON HIM

Postby PUNKISDEAD » Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:28 pm

Sorry, that was a vague post, that was an answer to a question on the stockport world website hence the post title!!
PUNKISDEAD

Postby RedRedWine1 » Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:56 pm

I think that was actually his best game for us, it really announced his arrival at the club. Before then he looked like another show pony (like many we've had over the years) that had ability but gave the ball away and tried to do too much. That night he really showed his class and potential. I wasn't that shocked when Stockport game in for him at the end of the season, he pretty much beat them on his own at ou place.
RedRedWine1

Postby Richard Head » Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:09 pm

RedRedWine wrote: Before then he looked like another show pony (like many we've had over the years) that had ability but gave the ball away and tried to do too much.

That just about sums up his form later in the season as well. He has hardly set the world alight at Stockport. This time last year there was talk of him goimg to Wolves, Crystal Palace or Blackpool. Now he very rairly plays a full game for Stockport. Whenever i look he has either come on as sub or started and been taken off
Richard Head

Postby Southern Shrimp » Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:26 pm

Even so, he is still the most talented and at times exciting out field player I have ever seen in a Morecambe shirt. On his day unplayable for opposition in L2
Southern Shrimp

Return to General Discussion