The guy in the stand with the loud voice?

The guy in the stand with the loud voice?

Postby Aal » Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:22 pm

Standing in the paddock as I do, it's always great to hear the guy in the main stand with the really loud voice.

Do we know who he is and whether he talks loudly at his home!?

Must give the directors a headache cos he's sounds near them. :D
Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all
Aal

Re: The guy in the stand with the loud voice?

Postby Mark S » Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:29 pm

He is hilarious!

If the opposing manager steps one inch out of the technical area, he is all over him like a rash!

He does the best "Moooooooooorecaaaaaaambe!" I have ever heard. :D

Quite clearly has a screw loose! :lol:

My biggest regret is that I didnt get him to shout "Its Chriiiiiiiiiiistmaaaaaaaas!" in Noddy Holder style on Boxing Day! :(

Made up for that missed opportunity yesterday though by getting Phil Hughes to come all the way from the far side of the North Stand up to the box in the second half just to tell him that his keys still hadnt been handed in! :lol: :lol: :twisted:
Mark S

Postby seasonsinthesun » Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:30 pm

i have seen this man "in action" and what is really strange/interesting is that after he has shouted his demeanour is the same as before he shouted, he doesn't seem to be upset or angry or anything really, almost as if he just has to do it as a ritual with no real emotion. If I shouted like that, I think my face would change colour, either purple of bright red! :x :o
Coates Pearson Street Baldwin Bennett Sutton Done Roberts Kershaw Webber Richmond Galley - Shrimps '74 Legends
seasonsinthesun

Postby PUNKISDEAD » Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:49 pm

Yesterday he met his match, a female Gillingham fan in the away end of the main stand, they had a hideous arms raised shout off for ages, she won, it was like rab c nesbitt meeting his doppleganger in spain, good stuff.

My 11 year old son told them

get a room!!!
PUNKISDEAD

Postby marky No.1 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:35 am

PUNKISDEAD wrote:Yesterday he met his match, a female Gillingham fan in the away end of the main stand, they had a hideous arms raised shout off for ages, she won, it was like rab c nesbitt meeting his doppleganger in spain, good stuff.

My 11 year old son told them

get a room!!!

She was in the hospitality box wearing full Gills kit and scarf - if it had been a bloke the locals would have had him removed, but because she was a sexy blonde and had enjoyed 1 or 2 glasses of M.F.C. wine she appealed to some of the natives and got away with it :lol: Well done lass it was the noisiest i've heard the main stand for ages :o
As you say she made "Uncle" sit down as well :lol:
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Bobby » Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:05 pm

Mark S wrote:Made up for that missed opportunity yesterday though by getting Phil Hughes to come all the way from the far side of the North Stand up to the box in the second half just to tell him that his keys still hadnt been handed in! :lol: :lol: :twisted:

:lol: Loving your work Mark.
Bobby

Return to General Discussion