This is becoming a joke...

This is becoming a joke...

Postby Nerso (CTFC) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:12 pm

Pitch inspection tomorrow...surely as a proffessional league club you should have covers.

If this is postponed then then game should be played at Whaddon Rd, because you can't seen to get anything right up there (weather wise).

I have to take a day off work....Thank you for Mr David Foster (pratt) idiocy and foolishness not to play the game for another 20mins.

Get this game played at Whaddon Rd...no more bullsh1t.
Nerso (CTFC)

Re: This is becoming a joke...

Postby Duffman » Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:28 pm

As far as I know we do have covers but the main problem which has plagued us in the past is the 18 yard area in front of the away end. The grass gets very little exposure to the sun due to the stand. Forecast suggests it'll be partially cloudy and fairly mild throughout the day. I think the extremely early pitch inspection is a precaution for the traveling away fans.
Duffman

Postby campdave » Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:29 pm

Nerso (CTFC) wrote:
If this is postponed then then game should be played at Whaddon Rd, because you can't seen to get anything right up there (weather wise).

What do you want us to do, save for all getting down and praying for a bit of warm weather.

I'm sorry you had a bad day on Saturday, but you're doing yourself no favours getting all high and mighty on here about something we can do f*** all about
campdave

Postby Christies Child » Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:37 pm

Nerso (CTFC) wrote:Pitch inspection tomorrow...surely as a proffessional league club you should have covers.

I have to take a day off work....Thank you for Mr David Foster (pratt) idiocy and foolishness not to play the game for another 20mins.

Why?

So what's so superior about your club?

Get used to it...you'll be playing Accy Stanley as well as us again next season!
:lol: :lol:
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby Nerso (CTFC) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:38 pm

campdave wrote:
Nerso (CTFC) wrote:

What do you want us to do, save for all getting down and praying for a bit of warm weather.

I'm sorry you had a bad day on Saturday, but you're doing yourself no favours getting all high and mighty on here about something we can do f*** all about

Try putting the boot on the other foot. Eight hour round trip, stupid official's and a professional football club that hasn't got any covers for the whole pitch, this fixture is a bloody nightmare....never again!

What are Morecambe FC doing tonight to get this game on for tomorrow.... because I am getting pretty p1ssed off with the amateurish actions I have witnessed in the past few days.
Nerso (CTFC)

Postby campdave » Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:39 pm

Nerso (CTFC) wrote:

Try putting the boot on the other foot. Eight hour round trip, stupid official's and a professional football club that hasn't got any covers for the whole pitch, this fixture is a bloody nightmare....never again!

What are Morecambe FC doing tonight to get this game on for tomorrow.... because I am getting pretty p1ssed off with the amateurish actions I have witnessed in the past few days.

Go on, tell us what you'd like us to do, since you seem be coming across as the effing expert. The problem part of the pitch IS covered.

Sometimes it gets cold. Makes things freeze. Suppose you've never had a match off at Super Whaddon Road have you?
campdave

Postby Nerso (CTFC) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:41 pm

campdave wrote:Suppose you've never had a match off at Super Whaddon Road have you?

Correct..
Nerso (CTFC)

Postby campdave » Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:42 pm

Nerso (CTFC) wrote:
campdave wrote:Suppose you've never had a match off at Super Whaddon Road have you?

Correct..

I smell bullshit.
campdave

Postby Nerso (CTFC) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:45 pm

The kindness of Mr David Foster and his darling officials....

Officials will check the pitch in an effort to give the Cheltenham supporters as much opportunity as possible to finalise their travel plans.

He should have played the full game on Saturday and not all this p1ssing about..We would have been confirmed 3rd round entry of the FA Cup versus Doncaster by now.
Nerso (CTFC)

Postby heysham_mfc » Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:47 pm

we should all go down under and play the match at Aspers house :lol:
heysham_mfc

Postby Christies Child » Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:47 pm

Nerso (CTFC) wrote:
campdave wrote:
Nerso (CTFC) wrote:

Arrive early and then maybe you'd be able to use all your hot air in a constructive manner...... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby Nerso (CTFC) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:48 pm

heysham_mfc wrote:we should all go down under and play the match at Aspers house :lol:

Down to Whaddon Rd with a proper pitch and weather conditions...this is why I don't miss L2 football!
Nerso (CTFC)

Postby Morecamber » Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:51 pm

Get used to League 2 footie mate ;)
Morecamber

Postby james456 » Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:51 pm

Christies Child wrote:Arrive early and then maybe you'd be able to use all your hot air in a constructive manner...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good one :lol:

:roll:
james456

Postby heysham_mfc » Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:56 pm

maybe you could bring a radiator :roll:
heysham_mfc

Postby Freez » Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:58 pm

Crikey, non league ten years ago now he thinks they are Barcelona?

Make sure you bring your wooly gloves and scarf petal, it gets chilly oop north!

Wind up merchant perchance? :lol:
Frisnit Frisnit!!
Freez

Postby slackAlice » Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:24 pm

nerso ctfc

What are Morecambe FC doing tonight to get this game on for tomorrow.... because I am getting pretty p1ssed off with the amateurish actions I have witnessed in the past few days

No ... You've every right to be upset and me and our Jack are getting ar'selves down t' ground as soon as I've changed his bandages ; we'll have them braziers on till 3 in't morning if need be. We'll grab a sack of coal from't Co-op and get cracking right away. There'll be nowt amateurish about this operation rest assured - it'll take me less than half an hour to get him down in't wheel chair but we'll get there - Job done. ;)
slackAlice

Postby steve mfc » Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:26 pm

Nerso (CTFC) wrote:Pitch inspection tomorrow...surely as a proffessional league club you should have covers.

The club has no control over the weather, the part of the ground that is a problem is covered but if the temperature drops low enough it will still freeze, we don't have under soil heating do Chetenham ?, hopefully the game will go ahead but if it doesn't then its not the fault of Morecambe football club, yes its frustrating but your attitude does not help.
steve mfc

Postby Crooky MFC » Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:27 pm

What, so you'd rather us not have a pitch inspection and you run the risk of arriving here with no game to watch?
Crooky MFC

Postby cragbankshrimp » Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:34 pm

Forecast tomorrow isn't too bad "Nerdo" so you should be ok. On a brighter note, if the big man upstairs decides he's gonna supply more fog, a heavy snowfall or downpour and the game has to be called off it will have only cost you £6. Enjoy the game!!!!!!!!
"Accrington Stanley" Who are they??????????????
cragbankshrimp

Postby Dazzer » Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:37 pm

Crikey!

I hope for our friend Nerso's sake we don't get a 7.30 postponement tomorrow. He'll be in the coronary care unit bless him :shock:
Dazzer

Postby Nerso (CTFC) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:40 pm

cragbankshrimp wrote:Forecast tomorrow isn't too bad "Nerdo" so you should be ok. On a brighter note, if the big man upstairs decides he's gonna supply more fog, a heavy snowfall or downpour and the game has to be called off it will have only cost you £6. Enjoy the game!!!!!!!!

Costs so-far

Travel £18
Admittance £13

£31 so-far and my whole Saturday wasted. I am very happy.... :cry:
Nerso (CTFC)

Postby PUNKISDEAD » Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:51 pm

If you dont like it stay at home,you are going out of the cup tomorrow anyway, you are not winding anyone up on this board, we all think you are a sad billy no mates whining shit, we will unfortunately have to put up with you at least twice next season.
PUNKISDEAD

Postby Nerso (CTFC) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:58 pm

PUNKISDEAD wrote:you are going out of the cup tomorrow anyway.

Don't think so...our squad is enriched with quality football players'
Nerso (CTFC)

Postby Sammy h » Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:22 pm

Nerso (CTFC) wrote:
cragbankshrimp wrote:Forecast tomorrow isn't too bad "Nerdo" so you should be ok. On a brighter note, if the big man upstairs decides he's gonna supply more fog, a heavy snowfall or downpour and the game has to be called off it will have only cost you £6. Enjoy the game!!!!!!!!

Costs so-far

Travel £18
Admittance £13

£31 so-far and my whole Saturday wasted. I am very happy.... :cry:

Did you not eat?
Sammy h

Next

Return to General Discussion